Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    86 Launches TODAY!
    Meron na dyan?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Meron na dyan?
    It's launching in Subic. The local media are getting the first test drives now. Was invited, but couldn't go on a weekday.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by snoid_zero View Post
    Nice video from TopGear Philippines

Launched: Toyota 86 - News | TopGear.com.ph
    the guy in the video is an editor of an "automotive" magazine or just a random guy who happened to wander inside the 86? wala akong narinig na technical description on the handling of the car eh....

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Meron na dyan?
    Honga, meron na ba?

So when I pass by tomorrow, masulyapan ko...:bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Asa pa makakuha ng unit!

Labo talaga. Ni-launch pero walang ma i-release LOL.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    May units na kaso sold out lahat. over 60 units arrived for June but were all bought already. Toyota will surely import more units as this is a newly developed car and they have to sell a lot of units to recover the R&D costs.

I wouldn't fall in line for this year though, don't know how the direct injection boxer engine will react to our fuel... I'll let the early adopters iron out the kinks on an all-new untested model first..

Also, expect Toyota to keep bringing units in to flood the market before Subaru brings in the BRZ in 1st qtr 2013... It's good business.

Not to mention the fact that Ford is bringing in the Mustang in August, and Peugeot (with the RCZ) is arriving in the country in August as well...

Plenty of competition in the 2 door sports coupe in the Philippines moving forward from this year...so I don't think TMP will scrimp on the units of the 86 with this head start that they have over the competition.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^ sad thing if what you said is true, is that the buyers of those 60 units didn't have to fall in line. I had my reservation a month ago na, but the SA couldn't promise me a unit.

I should've been allotted one of the initial units dahil sobrang aga ko nag reserve, when most casa weren't even accepting reservations.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    share ko lang...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Passed by TGC earlier, wala pa FT86 sa showroom. Don't know if they have sa stock room nila, didn't bother to ask..