New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    on the other hand, BRZ daw will be priced at around 2m. medyo mahal na. malapit na sa presyo ng STI.
    Subaru 2.0 engine at 2m price tag. Fawking lol.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    20 units probably went to VIPs and friends of the Ty Family (owner of Metrobank, which owns 51% of Toyota Phils).

Baka A-toy Lllave might convert an 86 similar to what he did with his "drift monster" genesis coupe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Akala ko D4D ang engine nito D4-S pala...hahahaha 4U-GSE to be exact...kung boxer engined to, malamang when you install a sport muffler, it will sound like an impreza

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    20 units probably went to VIPs and friends of the Ty Family (owner of Metrobank, which owns 51% of Toyota Phils).

Baka A-toy Lllave might convert an 86 similar to what he did with his "drift monster" genesis coupe.
    Yeah. Those 20 units will be snapped up quickly by people with connections. Would be nice if TMPI raffled it off instead.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentUlod View Post
    Subaru 2.0 engine at 2m price tag. Fawking lol.
    why? what's wrong with subaru's 2.0 engine? you do realize that the old STi's used a 2.0 engine? also the brz is one of the best handling cars available in the market it even handles better than the impreza wrx STi and evo. it is said that the handling is very close to lotus exige. it's a car that proves you can enjoy driving without needing too much power, it's a car that makes your master your cornering skills instead of worrying about lap times.

here it is against the mustang.

i really don't get why people worry too much about horsepower, i'd rather have a slow car that handles really well and brings out the drivers skills than a fast one that makes anyone look like a great driver i.e. gt-r.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Since this chassis is so good, naisip ko, since Mazda's already cooperating with Toyota on Hybrid drivetrains, bakit di pa magfull circle and magpa-under na ang Mazda sa Toyota.

Place a Wankel in this chassis, call it an RX-7, and I'm sure more and more people will be happy :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    New artist rendition of the new RX7 are being posted up already.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Are those artist's renditions officially from Mazda?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010

It's here. :D

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    its here!!! yehey.... I knew it! hindi next year darating ang toyota 86. Its already landed here in philippines but, where it is actually landed? The price for that is worth 2 million for a A/T siguro less for M/T. can't wait to see this one on the road and I want one..

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast