New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Salamat naman at meron nang kalaban ang GC sa mga Carshow...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Maganda yung design...pero parang kulang yung 196 horse power output ng makina...sana ma-improve pa ito.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    In case you missed it:
    Toyota 86 comes with updated Gran Turismo 5 - News | TopGear.com.ph

And here are my experiences with the Toyota 86 on GT5:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I'll check GT5 and see if it really handles like a Cayman.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    To all the kids who are planning to buy this expecting it to be a 2+2, sorry to burst your bubble. The back seats leg room is said to be non-existent according to some people from another forum. Would be a big no-no for the primary females(mom and granny ). Plus, price range would seem to be a disappointment, compared to what was initially perceived as "cheap". Less than 2m is a dangerous price to tread for this kind of car IMO, the more na palapit sa 2m, the more na awkward ang feel ng pricing.

1.4m for a base M/T to compete with the Hyundai? I wish.

I'm waiting for this as a cross-shop to the genesis, though I feel na masyado na maraming deal breaker.. Disappointing for me since I have been long anticipating this car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    So there's an article in kotse.com that claims TMP will be bringing this here, limited to 20 units only. 1.5m daw price.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^ Yeah. Though the "20 units" is utter nonsense man. I called up an agent an hour after I read the article (contacted an SA around 10am) Hindi sila nag a-accept ng reservations while seemingly knowing nothing about its arrival this June! The SA forwarded this to the management and they said na the 20 units were all accounted for and already had "owners". I said kahit I waitlist lang nila ako and i'll pay the reservation fee, incase na may mag backout pero hindi parin nila tinanggap LOL.

Well good luck trying to get one of the 20. Looks like pinilahan na to ng Toyota management before pa malaman ng public.

Anyway if anyone can hook me up with an M/T unit, preferably white, don't hesitate to swing me a PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jave View Post
    So there's an article in kotse.com that claims TMP will be bringing this here, limited to 20 units only. 1.5m daw price.
    What?! Why!!

Sa 1.5M price, marami bibili niyan dito. Wrong move, Toyota..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    What?! Why!!

Sa 1.5M price, marami bibili niyan dito. Wrong move, Toyota..
    on the other hand, BRZ daw will be priced at around 2m. medyo mahal na. malapit na sa presyo ng STI.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    The Scion/86 has a better fascia than the BRZ. 2013 GC would have been better but the brand name matters.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast