After 72,653 kilometers:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Wow, simot.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Wow, simot.
    Ayaw pa nga po ni dad papalitan. Do you think it's due for replacement, long overdue, or due-rable kunyari? 2012 toyota fortuner

Manufacture date is 2012, which means 20th week of year 2012, right?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Ayaw pa nga po ni dad papalitan. Do you think it's due for replacement, long overdue, or due-rable kunyari? 2012 toyota fortuner

Manufacture date is 2012, which means 20th week of year 2012, right?
    Imho long overdue sis. I always change at least 2 mm before the TWI (tread wear indicator). For emergency braking those are gonna skid kasi. And probably slide on wet asphalt.

My reasoning is you can be as careful as you can when you drive but it's prudent to assume the other drivers are douches. Been brake tested twice this year already.

Still, ang tibay talaga ng suv tires ng Bridgestone. Nasasagad. 👍

Yup, 2012 means 20th week of 2012.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Imho long overdue sis. I always change at least 2 mm before the TWI (tread wear indicator). For emergency braking those are gonna skid kasi. And probably slide on wet asphalt.

My reasoning is you can be as careful as you can when you drive but it's prudent to assume the other drivers are douches. Been brake tested twice this year already.

Still, ang tibay talaga ng suv tires ng Bridgestone. Nasasagad. ��

Yup, 2012 means 20th week of 2012.
    Thanks a lot for the affirmation, Sir! 2012 toyota fortuner

My sister-in-law and I had a difficult time convincing my dad to replace all four; he wanted two only. It's a relief he budged 2012 toyota fortuner

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Hi to all 2012 or lower non vnt 2.5g me questiin lng po ako sa fc reading nya sa dashboard it onky reads somewer between 6.2 to 6.8kns/L city diving mostly just wonderinng ganun dn po ba sa inyimo and i it really accurate thanks
    Newbie po ako dito and this is my question pakang po

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kutingting View Post
    Hi to all 2012 or lower non vnt 2.5g me questiin lng po ako sa fc reading nya sa dashboard it onky reads somewer between 6.2 to 6.8kns/L city diving mostly just wonderinng ganun dn po ba sa inyimo and i it really accurate thanks
    Newbie po ako dito and this is my question pakang po
    well, the fort is a heavy vehicle...
    i don't fort, but... see if you can zero it after every fill-up. otherwise, the number that is displayed will be the cumulative average of the history of the car, beginning with the first km out of the factory.

why not highway it sir, and see if it improves.
    go to tagaytagay and have some bulalo...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123