New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you check the toyota thailand website, the camry has undergone a minor facelift - the headlight and tailights have been modified. Aside from that, i believe there is no more difference. Toyota Phil. has increased the prices of the 2.4V and 3.5Q by 20T pesos if you check their website.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    mas ok to kesa sa before-mafacelift-version niya
    pansinin niyo rear lights niya, mala audi na hahaha joke. basta hindi na bulbs na rounded ang ilaw kundi lines na. front lower grille e mas sportier this time around. but somehow.. i still love the way the accord looks XD pero ok rin tong minor upgrade ng camry ha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005

I would have prefer this, para mas mukhang in line sa Altis, Vios at even Prius ang itchura ng Camry.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    That's the Toyota Camry Hybrid. It's available in the gray market. Costing above 2m AFAIK.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yes, the Hybrid would make a great face across the line sana.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Yes. Definitely. It looks better than the current Camry. But the big problem is the price.

If it only runs on pure gas and doesn't have the Hybrid technology then we might not know. :dunno:

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    ive seen the new facelift of the camry.... i prefer the previous one

and yeah sana yang hybrid nalang, or any usdm camry for a change. Though wala na nga lang luxury appeal which i think majority target market dito sa pinas

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Most of you guys prefer the sportier looking USDM Camry. I don't. hahaha

The design of the local one looks better and blends well with the body. I've seen a lot of USDM camry's here, those small lights doesn't suit the big body so well.

+the people who actually buy camrys prefer the luxury look not the sporty looks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    parang yung taillight meron ako nakita sa edsa na wala pang plaka. dont know if the owner paid extra for the tail lights

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    basta i love the tail lights, lines na siya hindi rounded bulbs. kala ko talaga audi na camry look-a-like e pero facelifted version pala at dahil naging lines ang ilaw niya, para sakin nagmuka siya lalong pang executive at luxurious

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2010 Camry Facelift