New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Patulong sana ako magdecide, i'm buying 2nd hand ZZ and i'm torn with 2010 1.6V and 2011 1.6G.
    Both are in good condition and I know both seller, same price. Mas lamang lang ng kunti dahil bago lahat gulong ng 2010 but westlake, 2011 is good enough but goodyear.

I need your inputs mga idol.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the price is about the same, and the vehicles are about the same condition, i'd get the younger vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is the 2011 already the facelifted version? If so, this has a newer ZR engine (better powerband).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Is the 2011 already the facelifted version? If so, this has a newer ZR engine (better powerband).
    Yes, this is on ZR engine already. So I am into performance vs upgrades.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    As posted in the other forum threads, I'm on the lookout to sidegrade to another Altis. I would have gotten a much closer look on this Altis 1.6V 2011 below if not for that "too good to be true" feel. Car looks to be very fresh naman so the price seems to be on the low range. Thing is, the phone listed seems to be not working so can't confirm with the seller. Or I may not just be familiar with Carmudi's workings?

Toyota Altis Limited Edition 2011 Model

Is this legit? What else to look for in the ad?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    As posted in the other forum threads, I'm on the lookout to sidegrade to another Altis. I would have gotten a much closer look on this Altis 1.6V 2011 below if not for that "too good to be true" feel. Car looks to be very fresh naman so the price seems to be on the low range. Thing is, the phone listed seems to be not working so can't confirm with the seller. Or I may not just be familiar with Carmudi's workings?

Toyota Altis Limited Edition 2011 Model

Is this legit? What else to look for in the ad?
    Makes you suspicious nga. Hindi kaya assume balance yung 250K?

Check the seller and his/her other ads. Different cars with photos taken at different locations.
    Address says Las Pinas City while the Altis appears to be in Cebu City?

One way is to try and find a way to make a call and do some fact checking i guess. don't email.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Makes you suspicious nga. Hindi kaya assume balance yung 250K?

Check the seller and his/her other ads. Different cars with photos taken at different locations.
    Address says Las Pinas City while the Altis appears to be in Cebu City?

One way is to try and find a way to make a call and do some fact checking i guess. don't email.
    in that same thread, some of the advertised vehicles seemed to be on the cheap side.
    i am just wondering, if there are invisible strings attached therein. hidden costs not related to product quality, if you may.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    No way am I selling a car below market value specially if it's well maintained. I'd be wary.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk