New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Fender liner ba sinasabi mo??? Meron naman sya, if that you're referring to.
    *shadow
    yup yun nga. fender liner pala tawag dun, di ko kasi alam tawag dun eh. meron na pala, kala ko wala pa rin since mostly exterior and interior changes ang mostly nababanggit. thanx sa reply.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by night_raven View Post
    *shadow
    yup yun nga. fender liner pala tawag dun, di ko kasi alam tawag dun eh. meron na pala, kala ko wala pa rin since mostly exterior and interior changes ang mostly nababanggit. thanx sa reply.
    Yah, I remember I saw it too in toyota balintawak in their old fort, good thing they've taught of adding it in the new fort...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lithy2.7g View Post
    To cut a long story short- he wondered WHY I bought a facelifted Fortuner since the changes are only cosmetic. He added, "matagtag pa rin... tawa nga kami kasi na feature nga yan sa isang magazine at sabi mas maganda raw ride e wala namang binago sa suspension."

A friend in TMPI said there's no change in suspension. Whatever percieved improvements are due to the softer compound tires used in the facelifted Fortuners.
    This only proves that you can't trust everything you read.

Conversely, you can't trust everything you hear either.

Buyer Beware pa rin ang motto ko. Right or wrong, true or not, it's the buyer who makes the final decision anyway. If you're happy, well and good. If you're not, you've no one to blame but yourself.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    If you guys are interested, I have these in stock. Sorry dirty lang in the pics cos i just opened the boxes. Call 7402905 look for LJ. Bagay na bagay sa Fortuner or Hi-Lux

FJ rims in 17"

TRD FJ in 16"
    Last edited by gopedasia; December 10th, 2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: added stuff

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Congratulaions to all the new owners of the 2008 Fortuner. May you share us here and in www.fortunerclub.net.ph your opinions, observations, comparisons, etc.

Cheers! Enjoy your ride!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by my4tuner View Post
    really..a bias opinion from a sta fe owner..
    And so are you with your Fortuner. Your biased as well.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Toyota Motor Corporation (in Japanese: Toyota Jidōsha Kabushikigaisha; TYO: 7203.T , NYSE: TM, LSE: TYT) also abrreviated as TMC, is a multinational corporation that manufactures automobiles. The headquarters of Toyota is located in Toyota, Aichi. Toyota also provides Financial Servicesand participates in other lines of business. It manufactures vehicles under the brand names Toyota, Scion and Lexus. Toyota also owns majority stakes in Daihatsu and Hino, and 8.7% of Fuji Heavy Industries, which manufactures Subaru vehicles. The company's Toyota automobiles are well regarded for their longevity and reliability.
    Toyota is Japan's biggest car company and the second largest in the world after General Motors. It produces an estimated eight million vehicles per year, about a million fewer than the number produced by GM. The company dominates its home market with about 40% of all new cars registered in 2004 being Toyotas. Toyota also has a large market share in both the United States and Europe. It has significant market shares in several fast-growing South East Asian countries.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Panay 2.7 VVTI ang nakikita ko lately sa roads.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
2008 Toyota Fortuner?