New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi Tony,
    I have the same issue with my Camry. Is it as simple as going to the Casa to have it replaced or do you need to go through a process to get approval?
    Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Well, there is no recall or not announced. so this may be silent campaign to those who complain about the sticky/ melting/ eventually cracked dashboard. As what others said, go to your "suking" toyota dealer where your car is being serviced.

Better yet isabay sa PMS then they will surely assist you. this is only my experience. Went to the dealer for PMS after signing the job order then i said to the advisor, "bat ganun dashboard ko, malagkit at cracked, yan lang toyota kong ganyan, camry pa.." he said check natin sir sa warranty.. after that picture sa dashboard, sa plate no. then, left the car for 4days.

after replacing, nawala pa sqeaking sound near radio panel. magaling pagka kabit.

from 2007 when i bought the car these are the issues
    1. rear armrest sira comparment
    2. dashboard sticky / cracked
    3. Rear shock absorber sira agad, 15k km
    4.Electric seat front nagloloko

Overall for me, ok ang camry 07, you just have to accept na gawang tao lang yan may mga flaws din.

just want to share.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Just wondering if the replacement dashboard under warranty is already an improved version of the old one, baka kasi it will end up being sticky and ultimately cracked again after a few years.

From what I've seen, pati Prado yata may ganoong sakit din and even my Ninang's imported 07 or 08 Toyota Sienna have also suffered from the unsightly dashboard cracks. It seems to me that certain Toyota models of the same era have this odd problem.
    Last edited by ronw123w124; April 12th, 2014 at 03:08 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by macxchange View Post
    Same here. Got Toyota's advise that they are extending the warranty of my 07 Camry and they will replace my sticky dashboard without any charge. The work will take 4-5 days but they offered a loaner car. Good job Toyota Customer Service!
    Camry kasi yung kotse so mas binibigyan ng priority, I wonder if you'd get the same treatment if the car involved would be, say a Vios.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123