New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks doc! I agree with you we are not a mobile OR so we don't need to be sterile. We just need to be clean and disinfected if ever contaminated. First time kasi namin magtransport ng suspected meningo, how about for aids if ever? have you transported patients of the type? kulit ano? am just that curios who knows baka darating ang araw magtatanong uli ako. just lucky meron ang tsikot "salamat dok" like abs-cbn hehehe.

just lucky wala pa call till now kaya disinfected na siguro ito. spray kami ng lysol every hour for 3 hours mula nung dating niya with all the equipment and accessories pulled out and sprayed also. linens sent now for autoclaving prior to disposal. Are we right if we declare hazardous waste agad if suspected only? sabagay disposable naman lahat except for linen. thanks again.

stryker

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most of the time, kahit anong case, sa yellow trash can (infectious) kami nagtatapon (just to be on the safe side).

I don't think I've transported an HIV case yet. Not sure about the other guys at work. But the usual precautions still apply like gloves and masks and no contact with body fluids.

Sa mga nakakahawa, TB and hepa ang pinakamadalas ko maencounter

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Same here doc, we specifically do the safest method we know of. Teka, you mentioned other guys, meron ba tayo mga kasama ganun din work? parang tayo lang dalawa ang naguusap tungkol sa EMS. Send mo naman ako pic interior niyo ng grandia bare pa kasi ang commuter namin. Please?

stryker

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are other guys at work. Saka meron din mga lurk mode dito, AFAIK.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ganun? dapat cguro magbukas tayo ng EMS Forum at tsikot nandiyan ka naman. Bkit yun iba hindi nakikichat sa atin? sana all over the country meron tayo ganito. with you tsikot could help.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ganun? dapat cguro magbukas tayo ng EMS Forum at tsikot nandiyan ka naman. Bkit yun iba hindi nakikichat sa atin? sana all over the country meron tayo ganito. with you tsikot could help.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hiace Crash Test. It got 3 stars from ANCAP (pretty good for a forward control van):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JIFmy355QA"]YouTube - Toyota Hiace Crash Test Footage[/ame]

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Grabe marami pa palang bumibili nito,umorder kami ng Commuter last Monday pero wala nang stock....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    doc, what brand of tires would you recommend for our ambulance for city driving? What brand of coolant do you use or would recommend? Differential or gear oil? Transmission oil? doc whats a glowbulb? sorry di kasi ako mekaniko at walang casa dito sa amin ang toyota.

stryker

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    doc, as i am trying to formulate a PM Manual for our ambulance I always come up with the word "manufacturer's specifications" but when i go to the owners manual it could not be found.

what's the proper torque for tightening lug nuts for wheels of the commuter?

stryker

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
2005 Hi Ace Commuter... Should this really cost P1.1M?