New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa kami napapalitan dun sa Grandia. It's pretty new. Puro maintenance items lang. The suspension seems to be holding up well. Wala naman mga kalampag, wala pang down time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks A Lot Doc Otep!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Grabe pala tong sir OTEP Hiace GL Grandia ang Ambulance...Mahal nyan ha but I wish TMPC would sell bare versions ng GL Grandia..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    im in thailand right now... and you all should see the hiace commuter long wheelbase bubble top versions that they have here.. its just used for everyday shuttles.. i have only ever seen one there in manila with diplomat plates.. is toyota ever goin to bring it there?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's the version that I've also been waiting for. I really dunno if Toyota is bringing it in. And if they do, I can only wonder how much they're gonna charge for it.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski View Post
    Have you ever seen any of them having some sort of engine trouble? They have the same D4D engines as in the Innova, eh.
    That's the reason I am hesitant to buy one commuter really I'd like the mechanical injection pump for easy servicing... D4D hi-ace has a problem in supply pump if you're one of the unlucky guys ...tirik ka sa daan ...anyway you are lucky if it is under warranty ...
    And one thing replacing any fuel part cannot be done by small workshop 'coz it will be programed thru computer (OBD on-board diagnostic).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    We just got our converted commuter ambulance running. It was converted in manila. I was just disappointed with the stretcher as its not the typical knockdown type used by emergency hospitals. I wonder where we could get a knockdown type stretcher? Maybe doc otep would come to the rescue again. How much do you think would it cost. Thanks again.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stryker stretchers cost US$8,000.00 brand new. hehehe. Whew! Surplus units ang gamit namin sa trabaho. I think our office can also sell you a less expensive Ferno stretcher (still around US$1,000).

But I'll check where we order the stuff. It's just in a nondescript building somewhere in Caloocan.

Post pics of your ambulance

What stretcher did they put in? Maybe they just used a military-type stretcher. I saw a provincial ambulance use that once. Since it did not have legs, it was like they placed the patient on the floor when they entered the ER.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks a lot. Ganun pala kamahal yun! The stretcher seems to be of an improvised type with wheels about a feet and a half above the ground. Do you have protocols (forms, logbooks, etc.) you use in the preventive maintenance of your ambulances. May I ask copies of them. You could just email them to my email address cdticobay*msn.com. I hope you could also give me the name of your suppliers for accessories. Thanks again.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    doc otep, i did surf the web for ferno stretchers and products. wow! yun ang products na magaganda they have supplies for the right situations.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
2005 Hi Ace Commuter... Should this really cost P1.1M?