New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    layo ng price nila vs sa Nissan Urvan.

Nissan Urvan 12 seater nila is P980K. kung pang shuttle yan, mag Urvan na lang ako. Mas maganda pa ung dating Hi-ace.. this new hi-ace is parang Ref Van. hehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sana naman hindi naman maging lemon van yan kundi talagang legal goyo yan!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon75
    grabe, 1.4M for the super grandia???? my dad owns a previous super grandia model pero 1.2M lng 2 yrs ago. and after e-vat how much na kaya yan?!!
    I was thinking the same thing... my uncle owns a Super Grandia (2002 or so), and it cost just about that much... crazy.

At that price, naka dalawang Innova ka na!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Actually, the difference is over P200T. And, you lose 4 seats... I am still thinking if the ABS, dual airbags, power windows, mirrors, and door locks, a third brake lamp, and fabric upholstery are worth the additional P200T.
    sir vicoyski, you recommended the Toyota Grandia priced at P1.3M over the Nissan Urvan becoz of the former having "newer diesel technology"......BUT you are not sure if the ABS, dual airbags etc etc on the Grandia are worth the additional P200th from the toyota hiace commuter..... so why complain about the Hi-ace Commuter when you dont think that the additional options found on the Grandia is not worth the additional P200Th?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    I was thinking the same thing... my uncle owns a Super Grandia (2002 or so), and it cost just about that much... crazy.

At that price, naka dalawang Innova ka na!

16 ata target nila isakay sa hi-ace commuter kasi malaki angkan sila.

if 2 7-seater innovas, 14 lang including 2 drivers hehehe

kidding aside, malaki yan grandia ah, may nakaparada dito sa may amin parang in between toyota hi-ace & toyota coaster ang size. parang naka minibus ka na pala nyan

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    OT: I hope this new Hiace doesn't have the problem of the Innova D4Ds re poor diesel fuel here as discussed in another thread.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi
    OT: I hope this new Hiace doesn't have the problem of the Innova D4Ds re poor diesel fuel here as discussed in another thread.
    Yeah... We're hoping that, since it's assembled in Japan, we won't have any problems. But, we can't tell for sure until problems occur.

OT also: I am thinking that maybe some of the D4D Innova units are lemons. Haven't heard of problems from the D4D Fortuner owners (yet). Kaya dapat talaga magkaron tayo ng "LEMON LAW", eh.
    Last edited by vicoyski; November 5th, 2005 at 12:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    malakas ang benta ng hi-ace(both models) dito sa cebu. ang dami mo makita dito especiallysa malls and even hotels.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by knight23
    malakas ang benta ng hi-ace(both models) dito sa cebu. ang dami mo makita dito especiallysa malls and even hotels.
    Have you ever seen any of them having some sort of engine trouble? They have the same D4D engines as in the Innova, eh.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    *Dieseler: OT lang ito... I just noticed your avatar eh... Are you by chance a MechWarrior: DarkAge gamer? I used to be one, eh. I was one of the pioneering gamers when Neutral Grounds launched MWDA in RP, way back 2002. I retired 2003. But, I have a sizable stash of uniques and MWDA figs. I lean towards Draconis Combine (Dragon's Fury), eh.
    OT: I was about to ask you the same thing... from what I know, iisa lang ang Vickoyski... Hmm... Ikaw yung tumira ng critical hit on Jewel's Innova Wolf hahah! At yung mga tokens mo pagong lol! Why did you retire btw? House Kurita na yung DF. I'm still in it btw hehe.

Back to topic: This hiace will probably be on the top of my list, once I decide to get a van (diesel again of course!). I like the size, style and appearance, but of course, will have to test drive it and gain input from people who have it na. Paying more than 1M is ridiculous right now. Kala ng Toyota siguro na since yung Fortuner nila super in demand, they'll start doing the same thing on their other models.

Hmm... won't adding an extra fuel filter solve the dirty fuel problems kaya? Ano ba yung ginawa ng mga owners ng Isuzu Trooper? Diba dati they had almost the same problem din, having engines that are CRDI?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
2005 Hi Ace Commuter... Should this really cost P1.1M?