New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Get the Seatmate interior upgrade na lang siguro. It even included a mini table. Tapos palitan lahat ng sidings and hide most of the bare metal.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Get the Seatmate interior upgrade na lang siguro. It even included a mini table. Tapos palitan lahat ng sidings and hide most of the bare metal.
    Yeah. I've read about Seatmate... They're in Mandaluyong, right? Do you guys have any contact persons/numbers? Para makapag-inquire muna...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    a million peso van, then you adding more for what should have been there in the first place

pero i see a lot of this kind of hi-ace on the roads, siguro nga, if you're looking for JUST a people hauler, this is it. exterior won me over. ok talaga, pero pagdating mo sa loob, pangit na.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    My Mom & Dad just got their new Grandia Commuter... After they told me the price, I was taken aback by what I saw inside the unit! This unit doesn't look like it cost a peso higher than P700T. But, Toyota is selling these at P1.078M, exclusive of insurance!

Take a look for yourselves!

Cheap seats with no headrests...

There are no power windows and no central locking system. It has only basic wheels with hubcaps. And, the walls are covered with "lawanit" with a thin vinyl laminate.
    Starex crdi 12 seater. Leather seat na siya. Ganda pa loob at labas.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kokey
    Starex crdi 12 seater. Leather seat na siya. Ganda pa loob at labas.
    Yup, that's my other suggestion. It also costs more than P1.1M. But, you know the older generation... They prefer the familiar badges. And, Toyota fits their image of a reliable brand.
    Last edited by vicoyski; November 1st, 2005 at 10:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ...But, you know the older generation... They prefer the familiar badges. And, Toyota fits their image of a reliable brand.
    yup, tatay ko nga eh lagi kaming nag-aaway kasi sabi ko mas maganda Starex, sabi naman nya mas maganda daw HiAce...hindi naman dahil sa bibili kame kahit ano sa dalawa hehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Medyo OT: Ewan ko nga ba kung bakit ganyan kapag nagkakaedad. Kaya away ko na ding nakikipagdiskusyon sa tatay ni commander pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay.

Hindi nga yata niya alam kung ano ang Vitara the first night time we took it home. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Medyo OT: Ewan ko nga ba kung bakit ganyan kapag nagkakaedad. Kaya away ko na ding nakikipagdiskusyon sa tatay ni commander pagdating sa mga ganyang bagay.

Hindi nga yata niya alam kung ano ang Vitara the first night time we took it home. hehehe.
    wag mo nang sabihin Vitara...sabihin mo "tay, RAV4 yan."
    para walang away

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah. I've read about Seatmate... They're in Mandaluyong, right? Do you guys have any contact persons/numbers? Para makapag-inquire muna...
    Got this at the car show recently... They do conversions for the Hiace seats and the top cost quoted to me was at 70K for the whole shebang (you can opt to customize how many seats you want to change).

Seatmate: 5322104/5311299

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Here's more...

"Lawanit" wall on the tail door!

The very basic dash board...

After seeing the unit, I kinda felt sad that I recommended getting it. What was Toyota thinking, trying to pass this off as an over P1M vehicle? This is definitely highway robbery!
    ayus, may ksama pang messageboard!! hehehe

ganda sya outside, kso la kwenta inside excpt for the dash, ok nman.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
2005 Hi Ace Commuter... Should this really cost P1.1M?