New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 105.1 crossover View Post
    Recently bought a 2nd hand 2005 camry 2.4v for the family. I must say overall its really a good car. Expected ko na fuel consumption for a midsize sedan nasa 5km/liter paranaque/makati. Just want to ask fellow camry owners along the south, is there a good shop with a good camry mechanic on board? Yung tipong makita lang yung camry mo eh familiar na siya talaga with whats wrong...sa casa kasi medyo iba yung price having problems with the idling din kasi, medyo mababa siya ng konti so may vibration when at full stop...also my power seats sa likod medyo nadeform ng konti yung seat when i had lowering springs installed...medyo natukuran ata yung seat ng wrench so now yung left rear seat ko may konti space na sa likod ...does seatmate fix deformed seats....hoping to meet fellow camry owners here or camry fanatics
    camry mechanic sa south : customer cradles las pinas.... i've seen camrys being fixed there.
    pero yung sa iyo, linis throttle body lang as previously discussed.
    seatmate can fix your seats.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks for the info. Pronto is very near my place kaya lang di ko masyado pinapansin since affiliated sila with the rent a car groups.....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 105.1 crossover View Post
    Thanks for the info. Pronto is very near my place kaya lang di ko masyado pinapansin since affiliated sila with the rent a car groups.....
    Well if you can look beyond that fact then you can probably drop by and see for yourself. Their set-up is very professional, service personnel are very accommodating, and when you talk to their mechanics you know na may K sila. Look for Roland if you ever drop-by, pa troubleshoot ka lang. No charge naman eh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The owners are the buenaflors. Kasama ko sa gun club ang mag ama

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by colaeina View Post
    Well if you can look beyond that fact then you can probably drop by and see for yourself. Their set-up is very professional, service personnel are very accommodating, and when you talk to their mechanics you know na may K sila. Look for Roland if you ever drop-by, pa troubleshoot ka lang. No charge naman eh.
    Sige will do drop by there nga po. Try them also thanks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Is the 2005 camry 2.4v 5 speed? Para po kasi may extra gear pa after 4th pero you wouldnt really notice the shifting because of the speed

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    4 speed with overdrive lang

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12