New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi, how reliable are these older version of super grandia?

i am pondering of acquiring one which is being priced ar 500K.... is it a fair price?

No accident, mileage is 81K...

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    hi, how reliable are these older version of super grandia?

i am pondering of acquiring one which is being priced ar 500K.... is it a fair price?

No accident, mileage is 81K...

thanks
    It's good and reliable as long as it did not overheat, was maintained well, and did not get into any accident. Suspension is quite comfortable, and interior is quite nice. Mileage is low so double check.

Price is on the high side though.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ang mahal. 12 yrs old na yan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Ang mahal. 12 yrs old na yan

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    yes... I'm negotiating with the price pero ayaw talaga ng owner... car Mileage within our areas are relatively low kasi wala talaga mapupuntahan dito.. hehehe... I have a year old innova with 6K mileage only..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes... I'm negotiating with the price pero ayaw talaga ng owner... car Mileage within our areas are relatively low kasi wala talaga mapupuntahan dito.. hehehe... I have a year old innova with 6K mileage only..
    I see. For the price, i won't pay that for an old Super Grandia. I'd consider only if it's super pristine and i'd really (as in really) want one (which i don't). Speed isn't much but it has good gear ratios to give you good climbing power, and the ride comfort is indeed much better than the current Grandia due to the coil spring rear suspension. Check also the service records to make sure fluids and filters were changed regularly; it may be low mileage but that will be all for naught if it was not maintained regularly.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I see. For the price, i won't pay that for an old Super Grandia. I'd consider only if it's super pristine and i'd really (as in really) want one (which i don't). Speed isn't much but it has good gear ratios to give you good climbing power, and the ride comfort is indeed much better than the current Grandia due to the coil spring rear suspension. Check also the service records to make sure fluids and filters were changed regularly; it may be low mileage but that will be all for naught if it was not maintained regularly.
    ok.. for 500K, any van for recommendation?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok.. for 500K, any van for recommendation?
    Er... Hiace Super Grandia?

In your shoes, i'd consider a Starex GRX or Carnival then set aside around 50K to 100K for reconditioning/general service. My main point on these vans is they have better crash protection than the old Hiace.

I was looking through olx for the 2004 Hiace prices, they are advertised at around 400-450K (max 500K). Given that, i'd say the fair price is around 400-450K for a really good Super Grandia unit.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Er... Hiace Super Grandia?

In your shoes, i'd consider a Starex GRX or Carnival then set aside around 50K to 100K for reconditioning/general service. My main point on these vans is they have better crash protection than the old Hiace.

I was looking through olx for the 2004 Hiace prices, they are advertised at around 400-450K (max 500K). Given that, i'd say the fair price is around 400-450K for a really good Super Grandia unit.
    thanks for the advice..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    thanks for the advice..
    Hi sir, kabebenta ko lang ng 2004 super grandia ko last week taga cagayan valley ung nakabili.
    first owner po ako, 78,0000 kms.. 455K ko nabenta no accident no dent and scratches and well maintained..
    replaced all belts and timing belts at toyota marikina.. RFS got 2016 Innova...