New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    There are two different opinions with regards to the back seats which says a bit more cramped as to one and the other. Suffice to say that most likely it is just the same, although as mentioned in the criteria that it not much of a concern.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Another thing is that my place is in the province, south of Luzon, there is only one service center of toyota that is 100KM from my home. Should repair be needed, particularly on the engine, can any Tom, Dick and Harry mechanic be qualified to work on the Vios? As I understand that for the carb type will just be fine to be repaired by any trusty mechanic.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gsm View Post
    Is the Toyota Corolla AE111 (lovelife) just as almost the same with the E120 ninth generation?
    Im comparing a 2003 model which i presume is a 9th gen or it was not released in the Philippines. Is the 2003 lovelife still a AE111 8th gen model?
    The Corolla E120 is the "Corolla Altis" with the VVTi engines.

"Lovelife" Corolla is the E110/E111.

Comparing the Altis vs the Vios, fuel economy is better with the VIOS because the Altis is heavier. There is also an engine slugging issue with the Altis.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2003 Lovelife or 2003 Vios