New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes karding i'm aware of the technologies that was put into the car, but as i have stated, because of our taxing scheme the price of the car doubles, with which i sited the price disparity of the evo here and in the US. what i meant was, if it were up to the dealers here to name their price, i'm sure the wrx would be cheaper than what it costs with tax.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    akala ko ba altis yung topic hehe :roll:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the impreza is sold much higher than what its classification is becasue it's extraordinarily fast as compared to other cars.

and this statement...

imagine selling a wrx for just 900k! then everyone would surely buy one, and surely accidents would be left and right!
    your original statement was the selling of price of WRX. You never mentioned earlier in the thread that you were contrasting the price in Pinas vs price in the US of either EVO or WRX.

anyway, okay yung Altis na 180HP! ayan, back to the topic na :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    um, guys, i can see you're having a profound (and thankfully a cool and mature one at that!) discussion, but masyadong malayo na sa topic hehe... start a new thread nalang if you want to talk about other topics

kawawa naman yung thread starter... balik na sa topic k?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can anyone forward this to Toyota Motor Philippines?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    159.9hp at the wheels is very powerful. the SiR dynoes at about 130hp to the wheels

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    but the problem is if you put a very powerful car to a stupid driver, disaster would surely happen. that's why imprezas are sold very high even though it's just a 4-door saloon. no offense to sir owners but some owners want speed but doesn't know how to handle it. that's why we have lots of accidents involving sir's. having that powerful car, the driver should have advance driving lessons or track experience.
    simple, attitude in driving, some Filipino lack of these.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
180hp Altis!