New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Hi, i have a 3.0l diesel toyota hilux casa maintained and loaded with accessories. Just last december holidays while i was driving, my engine just shut down and it happened to me that day 3x. The engine just died by all accessories including my tv still works. The following day to our local mechanic since its a holiday and toyota is closed. H eremoved the fuel pump and cleaned it. As of this date i never experienced it again.

Did anyone experience this? Another complain i have with it is form the start that i bought it the muffler seems to excrete unlikely smell of rotten food"amoy panis". When i consulted toyota about this they found nothing unsual about it.

Can anyone give me an advise for these things? I was just disappointed cause i have spent so much in dressing up and maintaining this vehicle

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [size="5"]Toyota D-4D![/size]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Napalabas na sa TV Patrol ang complaint ng dating Innova owner about D4D. Recall na dapat yan for peace of mind ninyong naka D4D engine

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Old news, same problem! A classic case of D4-D choking again and stalling...

07 toyota hilux just shut down