New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman_uel View Post
    Whoa, astig. Gives me goosebumps just seeing how polite they are.
    Civilized kasi sa kanila. Dito sa atin jungle.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    if we got spare time to use hazzard hehe.. nasanay na kasi tayo yung taas lang ng kamay as sign of thank you.
    oo nga. konting kaway sa atin thank you nanaman ibig sabihin nun. iyon nga lang ang heavy ng tint dito sa atin kaya minsan hindi mapansin iyong pagtaas ng kamay natin

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Matagal na yan sa Europe

There, when you flash your headlights to an oncoming car, you are telling him there is a police car with a speed radar up ahead

When you are given way and overtake and flash your hazard lights three blinks, it means thank you

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

There should be a (one-shot) button provided in the vehicle with a selection for how many blinks of the hazard lights, just for this purpose.

I find it quite taxing for the driver to turn on the hazard lights, and then turn it off after 2 blinks as in the case in Japan; 3 blinks as in the case in Europe, and probably 1 or 4 blinks somewhere else........

18.8K:dance1:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    kinda funny but I'm starting to adopt this..ok lang kahit ako lang may alam na thank you pala yun..malay natin after 3-5 years maadopt na din to dito satin kahit sa mga private vehicles lang. PUJs, PUVs, taxi's and buses ASA pa..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Had hard time trying to do this on EDSA today hahaha! f*ck that courtesy thing! ang dami talaga bastos sa EDSA hahahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Had hard time trying to do this on EDSA today hahaha! f*ck that courtesy thing! ang dami talaga bastos sa EDSA hahahaha!
    Hindi ka pa nakapindot ng hazard button, may gumigitgit na sa iyo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    hahahaha!!!! bara-bara lang talaga pwede dito haha

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    mas masama nyan pagpindot mo ng hazzard button andyan na sa likod mo yung wrecker, akala masisiraan ka along EDSA.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i used to do this when i first got back in the philippines from the states but not anymore since people here have no idea what it means.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast