New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    725
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Dami mo kasing lupa sa mga subdivisions

    The only thing ayaw ko sa EasyTrip, is yung difficulty to consolidate the accounts. Unlike sa SLEX, pwede 1 mother account lang. so its easier to keep track of the remaining load


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's true. Mismong TPLEX and Easytrip hindi pa ata consolidated. I mean is it really that difficult? I was thinking the likes of megalink and bancnet.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,270
    #32
    I guess there's no incentive for MVP and SMC to consolidate. Tollway regulators should force them to.

    Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,269
    #33
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before (no time yet to backread) -- mga magkano initial cost to have Easytrip/RFID installed? May bayad ba yung installation? Been going to the South a lot, will save a lot of time queing and paying if I have this.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,650
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kai s. View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before (no time yet to backread) -- mga magkano initial cost to have Easytrip/RFID installed? May bayad ba yung installation? Been going to the South a lot, will save a lot of time queing and paying if I have this.
    Sis.Kai - SLEX RFID installation is free. You can check with their Bicutan office or with their office at the mouth of SLEX entrance at C5.... If possible with your tint, I suggest you get the sticker that is attached at the inside of your windshield vs. the one attached to one of your headlights...

    P500 per vehicle is the initial deposit and is consumable... You can define autodebit vs. your credit card, how much you're going to load and what is the tip-off amount in your balance...

    BTW: One account for all your vehicles... Cool isn't it?

    Enjoy and safe driving!

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,269
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post


    Sis.Kai - SLEX RFID installation is free. You can check with their Bicutan office or with their office at the mouth of SLEX entrance at C5.... If possible with your tint, I suggest you get the sticker that is attached at the inside of your windshield vs. the one attached to one of your headlights...

    P500 per vehicle is the initial deposit and is consumable... You can define autodebit vs. your credit card, how much you're going to load and what is the tip-off amount in your balance...

    BTW: One account for all your vehicles... Cool isn't it?

    Enjoy and safe driving!
    Yey thanks so much ser CVT! I doubt if it will work inside the tint because of feedback I've heard here from other Vkool users, but still, crossing my fingers. Hehe. Will call ahead so I can go to their office this weekend (sana open)

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    756
    #36
    Question lang:

    Available na po ulit RFID stickers?

    Nung nag check kasi ako nung August, out of stock daw per Shell SLEx Mamplasan satellite office

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,787
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    Question lang:

    Available na po ulit RFID stickers?

    Nung nag check kasi ako nung August, out of stock daw per Shell SLEx Mamplasan satellite office
    Mother ko dumaan past week sa may c5 office still no stickers. That was last friday nov. 24

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Tags for this Thread

Unified toll payment for expressways in Luzon