New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    rael:
    "*working pinoy, good point. in our own way, we should try to set a good example on the road hoping others will follow...

in tunasan, muntinlupa, they put pedestrian lanes, intersection boxes and traffic aides. it's kind of a new traffic culture, but it's nice to see how orderly it can be even during busy road hours. there's an SM mall opened last year, but traffic hasn't been so bad as expected coz there are road indents (jeepney stops).

...what's better is, in some areas with ped lanes, even without traffic aides, motorists stop to give way to people crossing the street.

with what i've observed, i think the general solution to making a better road community is by 1) setting up the infrastructure and road marks and 2) installing traffic aides to enforce the culture. once the habit sets in, the roads will be much more pleasant. "

Oh, it's nice that traffic in Tunasan is okay despite the presence of SM Mall there. As a resident of the mountainous part of Tunasan, I've been passing the National Highway for several years to go to work to Makati. But starting 2005, we no longer pass by there. We now use Daang Hari, which is a shorter route to Alabang.

It's really nice that more people are seeing and appreciating the positive side of things. Just like you. Happy new year!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    he cares for other people. that's what other politicians should do.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Your story is a first if its kind i've heard... sana nga pamarisan yun ng ibang VIP and Co. Wala naman tayo kasing magagawa sa mga pulitikong mahilig magpa-convoy kaya sana kahit papano e gamitin nila ang pagka-astig nila sa daan upang rendahan ang ibang pasaway na mga PUV.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    WHERE. maybe im ur on a different planet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
There are still some respectable people on the road.