New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    for me the best ang PROMASTER WHEEL RESTORATION WORKS. ang galing at ang bait pa! if you have any problem with your wheels, they can surely help u!

Contact MIKE TIGLAO 0923 4179905 or 09063178044

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Honda SPA sa mindanao ave.

Ayos na ayos ang service nila. May mga discounts pa.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Roadstart, The Fort. Nagpa-wheel balance ako kanina ng front left wheel (pina-cold patch ko kasi yung tire puncture sa vulcanizing shop). Pagkatapos gamitan ng wheel balancing machine at ng tingga ok na daw. Ok lang naman daw yung wheel. Hindi na ako siningil ng kahit magkano. Malas lang at tig 1k lang dala ko wala tuloy ako nabigay na tip.

Sa susunod nalang.. Thank you Roadstar, The Fort

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by johnpatros View Post
    Hi guys,

Just want to share my good experience with an auto shop in paranaque near SM, the name of the shop is ASPRO.

The main problem of my car was the intermittent drain of the battery and the AC. Actually i bought the car unknowingly na binaha sya. So the problem was so persistent that I even bought 2 brand new batteries as adviced by other auto shops na battery daw ang problem. I even went to Rey's electrical shop sa marikina na di na daw kaya nilang gawin.

So last option ko na talaga is to have a sort of a kill switch sa car ko.

But when I went to ASPRO, I was amazed by Mike, the owner of the shop he's explaining things with technicalities alam na alam nya talaga ang pinag sasabi nya and he has these machines para pang check ng car.

Highly recomended po tong shop na to sa sobrang tuwa ko since naayos na ung car I even paid him extra 1k.

Imagine of all the hassles from one shop to another tapos lolokohin ka lang at walang technical know how nakakafrustrate.. so from now on don na ako sa ASPRO.
    Sir ask ko lang sana ung complete address or kung pano puntahan tsaka mga landmarks... TNX

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    EDS car aircon, GLORIA V subd., near mindanao ave. q.c., SUper lamig A.C. ng van ko.. mas malamig pa compare sa bago....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Shop Name: Jakka Service Center Corp. (JSCC)
    Nature of Business: Vehicles and Heavy Equipment Repairs (Ranging from Mechanical repairs to Electrical repairs, Paint jobs, Detailing and it does have its own Supply Shop)
    Location: Marikina City; #82 T. Bugallon Ext. Concepcion Uno (It is located just before Meralco. Right behind a Livelihood Center which is across a fire dept.)
    Contacts: 99888559/9014757/9014785/9014786 Contact Mr. Bebot Colon or Mrs. Ging Colon (Office hours: 7am-6pm)
    Feed Back: Hundreds of units were repaired and conditioned after the typhoon Ondoy. Vehicles ranges from sedans to SUV. These include those vehicles that were rejected from casa. Please pay a visit and see for yourself the quality of service they can render.
    I highly suggest this shop to everyone.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I'd recommend Meguiar's in Bagong Calsada Ususan Taguig (shop name: JF Autoworks). 3 step exterior detail for only 1.5k. Malinis magtrabaho at hindi masungit o mayabang mga tauhan.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hector Auto Shop along Marcos Highway Antipolo, tapat ng Vermont Royale. magaling na mekaniko, mabait pa. sa kanila ako nagpagawa ng rack and pinion. ang sabi sa casa palit na ng assembly (~60K), buti na lang nagawan ng paraan. highly recommended! -- the least i can do para magpasalamat

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Shop Name: 3 SBM Car Service
    Nature of Business: Car Repair Shop specializing in Mechanical and Maintenance, Airconditioning, Underchassis and Brakes
    Location: 120 Dona Soledad Avenue (Beside BDO corner France Street), Better Living, Paranaque City
    Contacts: 821 8771 (landline), 0999 1901278, 0906 2311688
    Feed Back: Very accomodating and efficient technicians and mechanics. Had my Honda City's side mirror repaired there. The casa's quotation was 3611 for the replacement of the side mirror not including labor yet. They only charged me 800 for their Labor and 550 to remold the side mirror assembly. Would recommend them for mechanical repairs and maintenance as well. They have complete tools and lifters.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mga sir meron ba kayong alam na shop paa mag lift ng pajero field master coil spring lift lang...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Re: White List: Auto Shops That Make/Made You Smile (Compiled version)