New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    provided that I can afford it and maybe he give it to me maybe I can invest =p
    please...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just wondering...

If Lalangan designed the Maclaren Car and not John Goddard... then how come he is looking for investors here?...

Moreover, why is his microcar more Mitsubishi Adventure inspired... veering away from his design signature which is on that Mclaren sports car?

The term Microcar isn't even the right category to use for this car in the first place since - it is not really a microcar. Please enlighten me.

There's another aspiring car designer who built his own platform in bulacan.

It's more tricycle inspired quadcyle.... But it's like going back to the times of the old or first Mercedez Otto-mobile with the three wheels... where the driver is located or seated almost above the front wheels.

Oh well... it really aint easy charing rainbows... me included.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Gawin na lang niyang electric vehicle ito. Tapos i-taxi for short routes..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Pwede - attention Romski!...investor needed. ;-) Get a gripp here and get it doen.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ehnriko View Post
    Just wondering...

If Lalangan designed the Maclaren Car and not John Goddard... then how come he is looking for investors here?...

Moreover, why is his microcar more Mitsubishi Adventure inspired... veering away from his design signature which is on that Mclaren sports car?

The term Microcar isn't even the right category to use for this car in the first place since - it is not really a microcar. Please enlighten me.

There's another aspiring car designer who built his own platform in bulacan.

It's more tricycle inspired quadcyle.... But it's like going back to the times of the old or first Mercedez Otto-mobile with the three wheels... where the driver is located or seated almost above the front wheels.

Oh well... it really aint easy charing rainbows... me included.
    good point

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    speaking of small electric vehicles, aside from the "pagasa" eto na ang hongkong http://www.topgear.com.ph/news/hong-...ectric-vehicle

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    if i were in the government, i see this as a cash inflow, thus will support it. kesa naman ang alam ko lang na cash inflow eh tax.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tanoshi View Post
    if i were in the government, i see this as a cash inflow, thus will support it. kesa naman ang alam ko lang na cash inflow eh tax.
    If they can't tax it nor get any media mileage from it, they won't support it. It is just one or the other.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    nice project

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jostoniel View Post
    nice project
    I think the Genius mUV will be a good replacement for the owner-type jeep. I know the availabilily and affordability of 2nd-hand cars killed the OTJ industry, but with all the flooding we experience right now, we all need a very basic car. One that does not need costly ECU replacement, easy and cheap to maintain. Rust would be no problem too. And with an engine so small, I think we can still manage to limit the carbon emission even without the latest technology.

It could also mean business for the local assemblers and suppliers too.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pinoy Car Designer