New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    fozzie bear: welcome to the Philippines and to Tsikot.com. Truly it's the place AND the people that make it unique. Hope you enjoy it!

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    welcome to tsikot and to the Phillipines. its nice you are enjoying your stay. erase the bureaucracy. it will just add wrinkles to your face.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    welcome to tsikot and to the Phillipines. its nice you are enjoying your stay. erase the bureaucracy. it will just add wrinkles to your face.
    Ha ha....yes I know. My wife keeps telling me to chill out. I'm learning...slowly.
    I'm very glad to be part of of you all now. Salamat po.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    fozziebear, btw i'vee been to shunde(SMC brewery to be exact).

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    fozziebear, btw i'vee been to shunde(SMC brewery to be exact).
    You will be pleased to know that there is a steadily increasing Pilipino community in Shunde. It all started with the local band in the Marriott hotel here and although they are replaced every 6 or 12 months, a fair proportion of them stay on.
    We now have about 20 or so Pilipinos living and working here. Along with my wife and daughter, our 'maid of honour' Richie is here; her friends Michelle and Lynne; 8 singers (from 3 different bands), Gina who married her long term sweetheart Mike (from USA), Loida now also married to Alex (also USA), Melcie who is teaching English to local children; Lizzel who is also now married to Anders from Sweden and Luce who is engaged to Jordi from Spain.
    Finally we have Richard who is running 'Cafe Park 15' bar on the riverside with his own Pilipino singers for entertainment.

The girls are in the process of setting up their own Pilipino Restaurant/Cabaret bar here in Shunde, the grand opening planned for early August. We'll have to keep returning to Palawan just to keep up the supplies of milk fish and adobo.

So you see, should any of you decide to visit us here, you will feel quite at home.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Philippines - Asia's number 1 happy country