New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i just want to give praise to a biker, and it was more like a scooter and definitely not a big bike, i saw this morning along santolan from c5-katipunan turning left to white plains.

it was a crawl going up from marikina but he stayed in his lane like a car would and never weaved between lanes like most of his counterparts. and when the light turned red, he stopped and still maintained his lane, right in front of me. some of the bikers who passed by actually looked at him as if he was a wierdo.

and when we were finally in white plains, he stayed on the right side but still didn't try to squeeze through other cars. hope we have more of you! he's just the 2nd biker i've seen in my whole life who actually drives properly! kudos!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Sana dumami pa mga katulad nya.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he could be a newbie....
    but then, hindi naman kasi talaga lahat ng biker eh sanggano eh.
    i just hope he does not change his ways na... sayang naman.

4. Join Date
    May 2006

sana lahat ng biker katulad niya

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    he could be a newbie....
    but then, hindi naman kasi talaga lahat ng biker eh sanggano eh.
    i just hope he does not change his ways na... sayang naman.
    agree, ito rin ang basa ko sa mga tulad nila.... i've seen some na for registration pa ang plaka at napaka cautious. sana nga di maging bulate este magbago.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    he is probably more used to driving a car and he knows how annoying it is when bikers weave in and out of traffic. kudos to him.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Probably he had proper driving lesson anyway im wishing dumami ang katulad niya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wait..scooters are allowed in major highways? anyway hats off to him

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i wasn't able to guage his age because of the helmet and that he was wearing one of those long-sleeved "yamaha" shirts. pero mukhang sanay na rin magmotor kasi yung pagupo nya habang naghihintay ng go e yung parang relax na relax e. not the tense or conscious way new drivers would act. hindi rin sya yung matutok or pabigla bigla yung andar.

well, whether he's new or not, hope nga na hindi sya magbago at turuan pa nya yung iba ng tamang pagmaneho. baka nga nakapagproper schooling or training on how to ride a bike.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    wait..scooters are allowed in major highways? anyway hats off to him
    actually 'scooter' ang term na nakasanayan kong gamitin for those small bikes na uso ngayon. mas malapit kasi itsura nya sa scooter kesa sa mga motorcycles na usual na nakikita ko. para sa akin kasi ang 'motorcycle' ay yung pang tricycle up to the big bikes. yung 'scooter' are those smaller ng pang tricycle. anyway, hope i don't offend anybody.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
obedient biker