New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    An Online Flea Market Where Everything's Free

An unwanted mattress led Deron Beal to create an online phenomenon that pairs givers with receivers, builds community and helps save the environment. Now that’s a big idea.
    By KEVIN SITES, MON JUL 30, 4:14 PM PDT

Need some "magic" Harry Potter rings, a used axe, a wooden desk, an electric wok, two rolls of 35mm film? How about some props from the "X Files" TV show? Been looking for empty toilet paper rolls? Here's someone who has 20, "great for crafts," says the ad.

Since Deron Beal started Freecycle in 2003, the network has grown to 4,000 local groups in 75 countries.

Whether you see these things as trash or treasure, the good news is you can have them for nothing more than the time it takes to send an email — but first you have to join Freecycle.

Freecycle is a website that helps connect people in their own neighborhoods with folks who want stuff and folks who want to give stuff away. And that simple concept has had some surprising side effects, like strengthening community relationships while reducing the amount of waste that goes into landfills.

Read more: http://potw.news.yahoo.com/s/potw/27257/freecycle

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    That's a pretty good idea!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm... very interesting... I do have some junk that I can give away (like Magic: The Gathering cards - you wish! :bleh

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's a great site.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *mazdamazda: Hahaha... I'll gladly take a Black Lotus if you have one you're giving away...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    *mazdamazda: Hahaha... I'll gladly take a Black Lotus if you have one you're giving away...
    ok, you take the black lotus and i'll take the mox sets..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'll take your car M2 hehe

Not Filipino, but should share here nonetheless... Freecycle.org