New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    kapag na-implement ok kasi wala na lagayan system ... pero online or manual .. may lagayan pa din yan for sure makakagawa sila ng paraan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    updated na yata ang website nila.. meron pala limitation yung LTO online.. especially for renewing driver's license or motor vehicle registration according to their FAQ.. hay! kailangan ko pa din pala pumunta sa LTO.. sana makahanap ako ng maikli lang ang pila para di masayang ang buong araw ko sa pagpunta lang sa LTO..

QUESTIONS: ANSWERS:
    1. What services are being offered by the LTO Web Facility?
    The LTO Web Facility currently accommodates LTO transactions which do not require personal appearance to an LTO office.
    The LTO Web Facility currently accommodates the following:
    a. Driver’s License Certification
    b. Motor Vehicle Certification
    c. LETAS Online Settlement of Apprehensions
    d. LTO Records Verification

2. Why can’t I renew my driver’s license/motor vehicle registration through the LTO Web Facility?
    Generally, the LTO Web Facility only caters to transactions which do not require any personal or physical appearance to an LTO office.
    The current procedures for driver’s license renewal call for the owner’s physical presence at an LTO office for drug testing and medical check-up. Likewise, the registration renewal of motor vehicles call for the vehicles’ physical presence for emission testing and inspection.
    These services will be included in the LTO Web Facility as technologies and procedures evolve.
    3. How much will I pay for my transactions?
    Apart from the current fees of your specific transaction (fees you will pay if you go to and transact directly at an LTO office), a minimum online service fee will be charged. This online service fee covers the payment gateway and courier services. For Driver’s License and Motor Vehicle Certifications, the online service fee is P300.00. For LETAS Online Settlement of apprehensions, the online service fee is P500.00.
    4. How will I pay for my transactions?
    The LTO Web Facility has made it easy for you to transact with the LTO. Several payment options are made available in this facility for your convenience. You may pay online through the following:
    a. For Megalink ATM account holders – The PORT online payment gateway
    The following Megalink banks are affiliated with The PORT: Asia Trust Bank, Bank of Commerce, Development Bank of the Philippines, Insular Savings Bank, International Exchange Bank, Keppel Monte Bank, Maybank, Prudential, and UnionBank.

b. For BancNet ATM account holders – BancNet online payment gateway
    The following banks are affiliated with BancNet: Allied Bank, Asia United Bank, Chinabank, Chinatrust, Citibank, Citistate Savings, EastWest Bank, Export Bank, Metrobank, PBCom, PS Bank, Philtrust Bank, RCBC, RCBC Savings Bank, Security Bank, Standard Chartered.

c. For credit card holders – Mozcom PayEasy online payment system
    The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club. The payment will be reflected as “Mozcom/Molave” in your credit card statement.
    When your documents are delivered to you, you will also receive two receipts:
    1. LTO official receipt for the document (certification/confiscated driver’s license) issuance
    2. Stradcom Corporation official receipt for payment, handling and delivery
    5. Am I allowed to cancel my request after I have paid?
    Unfortunately, the LTO Web Facility will not allow cancellations. It also will not allow refunds.
    6. How long will my certification/driver’s license be delivered?
    Your request will be processed within the day when you made your transaction if your transaction makes the end of day cut-off at 3:00 pm on a workday. Otherwise, it will be processed the next working day. Delivery will take 2-3 days. Delivery will not be made for out-of-service areas.
    7. How many delivery attempts will you make?
    A maximum of three (3) delivery attempts will be made. If the first attempt fails, a second attempt will automatically be made the following day. The third delivery attempt will be coordinated with the consignee.
    8. How do I track the delivery status of my certification/driver’s license?
    An online tracking facility is provided in the LTO Web Facility. You can inquire by logging into the system and checking the status of your delivery.
    9. When the documents are delivered, what do I need to present to the courier?
    If you are the consignee, just present a valid ID. In your absence, you may assign an authorized representative. Your representative must present a signed authorization letter and your valid ID. The courier will not release your documents without these.
    10. Can I request for someone else’s Driver’s License/Motor Vehicle certification?
    The LTO Web Facility will only perform online transactions for the specific customer/registered user. The LTO Web Facility will not allow requests for other people’s certification document or license redemption.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Hassle kanina laging OFFLINE ang bulok na system sa LTO Main. Badtrip, change of address and name lang ako kung san san ako napunta. Problem kasi dito, sabak sila ng sabak sa isang company na hindi pala reliable.

BULOK. Sana nga maging ok tong bago nilang raket, kasi ung sa mga LTO branches ngayon pipitsugi eh sana ito iba. Baka mamaya lagi natin makita "Page Cannot Be Displayed"
    Ah Sir hindi kaya NBN na gamit nilang medium?
    sorry Sir OT, yun lang naisip ko bakit on and OFF ang service

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ok ito kaso medyo mabagal pa ang website....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panu po mag e-lagay

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    e-lagay? pwede ba Tcash na lang?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
LTO Goes online starting October 2007