New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I hope you don't take that advice seriously. The Fast and The Furious, Transporter, Wangan Midnight, and Initial D are all NOWHERE NEAR REALITY. Sure you're just a high school student, but even at that age I knew what was real and what wasn't.

If you want a game that has some semblance of accuracy, get a Logitech G27 steering wheel and play rFactor or Assetto Corsa.

Better yet, try karting, or if you can, a real track day at Clark or BRC.
    Sorry I was just kidding sir! Of course I know they're not real! I'm pretty sure no one can drift without breaking the tofu in their trunk.

I'm not into racing in real life though but if we're talking about racing in video games like Initial D, Gran Turismo then it would be a yes for me.

My dad wanted me to drive for him throughout this long summer break (classes will start on August) and when I have free time during my college days. I also suggested that I bring a car if my classes would end at around 7PMish or later. So yup here's why I'm taking driving lessons. :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    hi, how are the lessons scheduled? is it like 6hrs/day or everyweek? etc.
    thanks.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by darkestmon View Post
    thanks.
    From my experience, they usually ask you when you're available then they check their own schedule if there's a slot for your preferred time & day. I scheduled mine 3 hours per session.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darkestmon View Post
    thanks.
    From my experience, they usually ask you when you're available then they check their own schedule if there's a slot for your preferred time & day. I scheduled mine 3 hours per session.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Artur View Post
    Sorry I was just kidding sir! Of course I know they're not real! I'm pretty sure no one can drift without breaking the tofu in their trunk.

I'm not into racing in real life though but if we're talking about racing in video games like Initial D, Gran Turismo then it would be a yes for me.

My dad wanted me to drive for him throughout this long summer break (classes will start on August) and when I have free time during my college days. I also suggested that I bring a car if my classes would end at around 7PMish or later. So yup here's why I'm taking driving lessons. :D
    Have fun driving bro

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    SMART Driving school

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234