New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Just want to share:

Lewis Hamilton celebrated becoming Formula One world champion by partying with his pop star girlfriend, Nicole Scherzinger, lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls.

Scherzinger was trackside to watch Hamilton's amazing victory in the Brazilian Grand Prix. "I nearly broke down, it was so thrilling. I thank God," she said afterwards as she showered Hamilton with kisses.

The pair met at the MTV Europe Awards in Munich last November and have been inseparable ever since. At 30, Scherzinger is seven years older than the racing driver.

She says: "I love his soul. When I saw him for the first time, I was located in an enormous crowd. He asked me, 'How do you deal with all this bustle?' I said to him, 'Stay close to your family. It gives you everything that you need and keeps your feet on ground.' At that time I didn't suspect that Lewis is exactly the same family person as me. We are soul mates."

Hamilton previously dated Miss Grenada beauty queen Vivia Burkhardt and was spotted out in the company of supermodel Naomi Campbell, although he insists: "There's most certainly nothing going on between me and Naomi.

"She's like a big sister. Anyway, she's way too old for me."

His first girlfriend was Jodia Ma, a restaurant receptionist whom he met while a student in Hertfordshire. They were together for four years but split when Hamilton started in Formula One.

Scherzinger has been welcomed into the Hamilton family and stays regularly at the F1 star's home in Switzerland.

The only thing he doesn't like about Scherzinger is her driving. "I have a Bentley but Lewis doesn't like it. He's scared of my driving. I don't know why," she says.

The Hawaiian-born singer – full name Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger – owes her exotic looks to a Filipino father and Hawaiian/Russian mother.

After attending stage school and singing backing vocals for rock band Days Of The New, she got her big break in the television talent show Popstars, becoming a member of all-girl group Eden's Crush.

When the band split, Scherzinger briefly went solo before joining the Pussycat Dolls in 2003.

The Dolls started out as a burlesque dance troupe, performing with the likes of Christina Aguilera and Carmen Electra, before moving into the music business.

Their debut single, Don't Cha, topped the UK charts in 2005 and was nominated for a Grammy.

Scherzinger embarked on a solo career again in 2007 and released an album, Her Name Is Nicole, but it failed to match the group's success.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mot...rmula-One.html

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for sharing but are there anyone else who does not know about this?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Old news that she's half-Filipina... and old news that she's Lewis's girlfriend... but damn... the lucky guy.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nabalita na dati, tapos engage to be married na raw kaso parang nasabi ni LH na wala pang plans.

Ha?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Old news that she's half-Filipina... and old news that she's Lewis's girlfriend... but damn... the lucky guy.
    Yup, old news.

And she's still out of the league of most everyone here.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Waaaa! Late na talaga ako sa news! But I hope she could bring him here!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Filipino + Russian female puwede pala yun hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    at bakit nasa thumbs up???

showbiz ito.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thumbs up because the news is that "Pinays are the choice of Champions!" hehehe.

Besides Hamilton is not in show business. Neither is the girlfriend.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Thumbs up because the news is that "Pinays are the choice of Champions!" hehehe.

Besides Hamilton is not in show business. Neither is the girlfriend.

the first sentence i agree.

the last sentence not. if the pussycat dolls is not in showbusiness, i wonder what business they are in. maybe monkey business hehehe (no racism here, i'm also dark colored)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Lewis Hamilton's girlfriend is a half-Filipina!