New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    when are they coming over to the philippines? i got hooked because of steve smith, their orig drummer. too bad di na pala siya drummer at least neal schon is still the guitarist

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes View Post
    when are they coming over to the philippines? i got hooked because of steve smith, their orig drummer. too bad di na pala siya drummer at least neal schon is still the guitarist
    steve's smith was replaced by dean castronovo long time ago. their US tour ends in october. if there is an asian tour, most likely it's gonna happen in nov or dec. i was at the vegas concert last july 18.. it was awesome! i'm going to their sept 30 concert here in LA again

judging from the number of posts, seems like most of you guys never heard of journey before. nabibisto tuloy kung anong age bracket na kami or
    maybe you're not into melodic rock or AOR music

as far as arnel and journey are concerned, puro sold out ang concert nila and their revelation album is already in gold status. most likely it will be platinum by years end.

rock on!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    AWESOMEEEEE!!!! some people are saying that he has some gender-bender issues, but the heck, if i have a voice like that, you can call me a sha-la-la clone and drool with envy watching me on stage with all the gorgeous girls adoring me like god adonis

BTW, what ever happened to Steve Perry?
    Bro,

Not to worry, Arnel has 3 kids, lahat panganay

Steve Perry has had his hip surgery w/c is often blamed for his dropping out of Journey. He is now very busy collecting royalties from the original journey songs sung by Arnel in the Revelation album w/c will surely be a Platinum by the end of the year!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Journey's new lead singer is Pinoy