New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    You have your facts mixed up. P8M is the amount paid by Mr. Zobel for TAXES and DUTIES only (excluding car)when he imported the Ferrari from Brunei.
    I see... I only mentined that because in the news report they referred to the car as a 12 year old Ferrari worth P8.7M.
    So I heard that the car was cleared by the PASG guys after they saw the taxes and duties were paid for.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    wow yung mga taxes natin na ninakaw ng tatay ni JV, dun pala napunta sa mga kotse nya. sarap ng buhay ah! sana maenjoy nyo yan sa impiyerno.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [SIZE=3]dis is so unfair those filthy rich animals must buy and have to paid their luxury cars taxes in a legal way. I bought a ferrari f430 in formula sport inc. located in ortigas last week and i paid all the duties and taxes of the car. if they want to buy a luxury cars i hope they gonna buy in a legal way so that our country will benefit all the taxes...[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [SIZE=3]yan ang hirap sa kapwa pinoy natin magkaroon lang ng sport car kahit i-smuggled o illegal papasukin natin sana before they buy a luxury cars they seek to it na ung perang ipambibili ng sasakyan galing sa pinag paguran hndi sa kaban ng bayan...[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tph View Post
    wow yung mga taxes natin na ninakaw ng tatay ni JV, dun pala napunta sa mga kotse nya.
    "tatay ni JV" ...now Erap has hijacked the thread.

Just for the heck of it... lets involve Pres.GMA too(just kidding).

Anyway, all I can say, have a [SIZE="5"]Happy New Year![/SIZE]
    Last edited by AG4; December 31st, 2007 at 08:47 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    yup hapi new year to all...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Hot Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsches seized in Makati