New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    I wonder if they are a married couple or not, kasi if they are then sigurado it's the wifey who insisted to return it.

:2thumbsup:
    hehehe +1

as for me just recently like 2 days ago... i was at Shell having my change oil service ... nahulog celphone ko kse habit ko pag nag dridrive nasa hita after mag text ( bad texting while driving sorry ) anyways di ko napansin na it fell off after a few minutes the mechanic came up to me saying "boss cellphone nyo ata ito nahulog dun sa gilid" the thing was he wasn't my regular change oil mechanic but i still commend him for being honest ... his name is JOhn ( shell tuazon ave. marikina) so John if you do visit this forum thanks again hehe

PS' i would think he does visit this forum coz he is a younger mechanic(25-30) and he drives a sentra that is fixed up ... so car enthusiast din parang tayong lahat dito....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there are still a few good men out there...

here a good deal, why not do something good to others, in a little way without asking anything in return, do it sincerely with all our heart, and let the love of God work on them=)

i also received some good little things before and i do give back to others=)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Indeed there are still a lot of good people inspite of the hard times nowadays!

I went out from our house with my kid one midnight and boarded a taxi going to session rd., baguio city to join our officemates for a trip going for a lakbay aral.

We went down from the taxi upon arrival at the place handling my fare,.. as i was about to turn my back, the driver was raising and giving a brand new celfon. I realized that that was mine which accidentally fell off from my pocket.

I did say may thank you but my mistake was not able to take the name and contact number of the driver, as well as the taxis plate number.

anyway, I continually pray for this driver for more blessings to come upon him not only on material things but also healthwise.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    God bless all the good people!

I remember this UP-Katipunan driver who returned my enrollment materials a day or two after I left them on his jeepney (although I've already made arrangements to replace the forms, I would've still lost a good binder and some writing materials).

Also, there was this man who went out into the pouring rain to help me push my heavy pickup backwards just so I could maneuver it back into the road (my stickshift was broken, the transmission was stuck at 4th gear).

May they continue to do good deeds and receive abundant blessings!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    when i was around 6 yrs. old, if i'm not mistaken, dumating si Pope John Paul II dito sa pinas for the World Youth Day. 1995 yata yun. in order to see him, we went to roxas blvd. and waited for the eminence's arrival near Boom na Boom. when my parents and i were waiting for the arrival of the Pope Mobile, nawala ako dahil sa kaguluhan. umiyak ako ng umiyak. buti na lang nakita ako ng isang benevolent na ale. she grabbed my hands during that moment and she brought me to a SWAT patrol car within the vicinity. fortunately, after an hour, my parents were able to see me again.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    A few years back, while I was shopping at Edsa Shangrila Mall, I accidentally placed my beltbag on one of the display shelves to try on a pair of jeans.
    My wife was with me so I was not really that worried to leave my things outside while fitting some clothes.
    In short, I only remembered that my belt bag was missing when I was about to pay at the fastfood at the basement level. That was like 2 hours after.

I rushed to the dept store, and I found my bag at the desk of the security office. They did an inventory of my personal belongings, and I was suprised about the amount which I could have lost. I went back to the dept store to thank the saleslady who returned my bag, unfortunately, she left already at the end of her shift. Sayang, bigyan ko sana ng pamasko.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    This is a real story and really changed my life...

Back year 1998 my source of income as labor subcontractor for a company that install building fire alarm, CCTV,BMS. I cant hardly make ends met, wifey is preggy pa. I pick my wife in her work in salcedo st Makati daily.

This american guy noticed me ( He holds office in the same floor my wife works) We get a chance to be in elevator together one afternoon. We have a casual chat about 15 seconds while the elevator is going to 7th floor.

When He knows Im a electrical practitioner, he just casually said you want to work with me? I guess your baby needs new shoes when he/she is born.. at first I just smiled not really sure if this guy is just making a joke..

Later in the night I ask wifey about the other office where the american I met, and she said they are in power generation and buying some of the NPC power plants.. I told my wife about the guys offer.. I ask my wife lets ask if I can give my resume.

Wifey knows some of her staff and in short my resume was accepted... and to make my story short.. I was hired and he was my boss for 4 years in Power generation project outside Philippines and I really felt bad because year 2004 he succumb to cardiac arrest...

This person never knows me at all, he just knows that I pick my pregnant wife every afternoon and maybe I look like sh*t since galing lagi sa trabaho, and he just change my life..... My wife deliver a baby boy then and from now on he has always having a nice shoes in remembrance from a guy that change my life forever...

Mr Dennis Skipper I always pray for your soul sir...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    This is a real story and really changed my life...

Back year 1998 my source of income as labor subcontractor for a company that install building fire alarm, CCTV,BMS. I cant hardly make ends met, wifey is preggy pa. I pick my wife in her work in salcedo st Makati daily.

This american guy noticed me ( He holds office in the same floor my wife works) We get a chance to be in elevator together one afternoon. We have a casual chat about 15 seconds while the elevator is going to 7th floor.

When He knows Im a electrical practitioner, he just casually said you want to work with me? I guess your baby needs new shoes when he/she is born.. at first I just smiled not really sure if this guy is just making a joke..

Later in the night I ask wifey about the other office where the american I met, and she said they are in power generation and buying some of the NPC power plants.. I told my wife about the guys offer.. I ask my wife lets ask if I can give my resume.

Wifey knows some of her staff and in short my resume was accepted... and to make my story short.. I was hired and he was my boss for 4 years in Power generation project outside Philippines and I really felt bad because year 2004 he succumb to cardiac arrest...

This person never knows me at all, he just knows that I pick my pregnant wife every afternoon and maybe I look like sh*t since galing lagi sa trabaho, and he just change my life..... My wife deliver a baby boy then and from now on he has always having a nice shoes in remembrance from a guy that change my life forever...

Mr Dennis Skipper I always pray for your soul sir...

very inspiring, Sir.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    In the 90's, 2 of my sisters had a major accident at the NLEX where they got rear-ended by a container truck. A family driver helped them and brought them to the hospital, quite possibly saving their lives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Good people who cross our lives