New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 238 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ^ You mean supply-demand, oli? Well the supply of fossil fuel is getting lower while the demand is getting higher, so prices shoot up. Alarming nga statistics kasi nga daw as early as 2015 most fossil fuel source will be severely scarce but car fuel consumption will continue to increase dramatically.

Kaya nga sa US and Europe countries, hybrids, electric cars and/or fuel cell vehicles are getting introduced fast...

-----------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

The previous/older posts of this thread can be found at:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...45359&page=100

Last edited by ghosthunter; February 9th, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    ^ You mean supply-demand, oli? Well the supply of fossil fuel is getting lower while the demand is getting higher, so prices shoot up. Alarming nga statistics kasi nga daw as early as 2015 most fossil fuel source will be severely scarce but car fuel consumption will continue to increase dramatically.

Kaya nga sa US and Europe countries, hybrids, electric cars and/or fuel cell vehicles are getting introduced fast...

yes sir! yan nga yun... dapat nga ma tulungan ng government natin ang pag pasok ng hybrids and etc na yan dito.. tapos tulungan nila yung mga gusto bumili for a cheaper price.. in the long run.. malaking tulong for the environment and such.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros View Post
    Any news of any gas discounts?
    I remember a couple of years back, it was new year's eve 10pm, and i filled up at Macapagal Shell and their prices were really cheap like at 39 yata when the average price was around 42. Our friends who were following us who weren't going to get gas saw the price and ended up getting a fuel tank of gas.
    Those were the days my friend... Sabi nga ng kanta... hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    yes sir! yan nga yun... dapat nga ma tulungan ng government natin ang pag pasok ng hybrids and etc na yan dito.. tapos tulungan nila yung mga gusto bumili for a cheaper price.. in the long run.. malaking tulong for the environment and such.
    I wish, I wish, I wish...

Pero ang gobyerno natin?

Nakakalungkot nga isipin na ang mga sasakyan natin na pampasehero ay buhay pa, lalo na yung mga jeep and buses na ewan ko ba.

BTT:

Prices in SLEX are around 50.10-50.90
    Prices in Molino are around 46.5-54.80

Depends on the Octane Rating and Brand. I, personally don't gas up with any of the big 3 anymore because the "small" players can gave the same octane rating with a bit better price.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    may increase ba bukas?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jeDi13 View Post
    may increase ba bukas?
    Unfortunately nagkaroon nga!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    its official.. hindi na sa 'Thumbs up' thread to... Petron Blaze is now 55.10 per liter.. much higher priced sa SSH and NLEX areas...

they only inform the public kung nakapag-taas na. wala man lang kahit 12 to 24 hours broadcast na mag tataas sila. hmf!!!! hindi tuloy ako nakapag pakarga ng gasolina!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Unfortunately nagkaroon nga!
    Aray, aray, naku!!!!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    mga boss baka may kilala po kayo gas station owner im selling mogas it is a clear gasoline with 95ron for only 37.50 per liter here is my contact http://www.facebook.com/#!/renatorosas

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by and2nacnato View Post
    mga boss baka may kilala po kayo gas station owner im selling mogas it is a clear gasoline with 95ron for only 37.50 per liter here is my contact http://www.facebook.com/#!/renatorosas
    Really sir?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Mura talaga?
    Saan yan hehe..

Page 1 of 238 123451151101 ... LastLast
Gas stations with cheaper fuel prices [continued]