New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    may magrereact dyan bro pag nagkataon... ang Philippine Historical Institute... heheheheheh.

OT: now i am using the flag of the Russian federation.. let's see if there would be someone reacting to this..
    1dl4v, i take offense on your new avatar particularly the red part. it symbolizes war and pms :laughbounce:.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    may magrereact dyan bro pag nagkataon... ang Philippine Historical Institute... heheheheheh.

OT: now i am using the flag of the Russian federation.. let's see if there would be someone reacting to this..

Mods and Admins, sabi ko na sa inyo i-ban na itong si Happy Gilmore...poster boy ng communism....:rofl:

admin chua_riwap, ban mo na ito....

1D4LV :banned:
    Last edited by shadow; July 7th, 2009 at 03:05 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mods and Admins, sabi ko na sa inyo i-ban na itong si Happy Gilmore...poster boy ng communism....:rofl:

admin chua_riwap, ban mo na ito....

1D4LV :banned:
    shadow.... :gun:
    :butt2:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    The whole thing about this freedom is that it's not absolute or else will be going back to the wild wild west where might is always right. We are all in fact in bondage to the law (by social contract, whatever) in order that we may be free to do what ever will make us happy without harming others.

The US of A, the supposed land of the free have laws banning public prayers and those that protects obscenity and profanity as exercise of freedom of speech. The easiest way for a public figure to get persecuted by the liberal media is for him/her to speak about faith, religion and God.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
freedom is never free