New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Great Job to you guys at the Comelec Registration at San Juan City Hall Basketball Gym!

It only took me about 2 hours to register, the comelec staff were very accommodating and courteous, the gym was air conditioned, there were a lot of chairs to sit on while waiting, --very organized all in all.

I just wish all of our Registration Centers are like this to encourage more first time voters to register

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My wife registered sa pasig city hall last sunday and the line wasnt that bad. Sandali lang sa pila yung wife ko. Naka usap ko yung isang nag manage ng pila doon at sabi nya sa experience nila tanghali na duma dagsa ang mga tao kaya grabe talaga ang pila pag ganun.

If you factor in the exponential increase in wait time pag late ka na sa pila, the limited budget of comelec, the fact that the registration started december of last year pa and the technical limitation ng machine in its cycle time, i suppose comelec is doing good.

Its just the media outlets that prefer to feature news stories that put the comelec in a bad light.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    My wife registered sa pasig city hall last sunday and the line wasnt that bad. Sandali lang sa pila yung wife ko. Naka usap ko yung isang nag manage ng pila doon at sabi nya sa experience nila tanghali na duma dagsa ang mga tao kaya grabe talaga ang pila pag ganun.

If you factor in the exponential increase in wait time pag late ka na sa pila, the limited budget of comelec, the fact that the registration started december of last year pa and the technical limitation ng machine in its cycle time, i suppose comelec is doing good.

Its just the media outlets that prefer to feature news stories that put the comelec in a bad light.
    that, or the media wants to show how undisciplined the general public are.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAJ View Post
    that, or the media wants to show how undisciplined the general public are.
    hmm maybe.. but if they want to do this, they're (media outlets) are not doing a good job at it =) they should phrase their stories to be more obvious =) which I don't think they would do since they wouldn't want to alienate their audience and lose audience and ratings that way...

mas madali makakuha ng ratings kung maninisi ka ng goverment o goverment office o ng private company rather than yung audience mo mismo ang sisihin mo...

Comelec Registration San Juan City Hall