The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Oh, nakuhaan ko.....

laban kayo?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Ok yan mga volunteer, mabilis talaga sila mag respond compared sa BFP at advanced gamit nila. Biruin mo nanggaling pa karamihan sa chinatown mga firetrucks na yan para rumesponde, nauunahan pa ang BFP.

Yun mga firetrucks nila nikelado at well oiled kaso ang ayoko lang eh sa gilid ng kalye naka park, me bakod pa.. Yun sa ongpin cor nueva engbeteen, dun yata kumakain sa resto sa baba mga volunteers, minsan kasi kumain ako dun nndun sila at may flier na inaabot about how to become a volunteer.. hehe..Ang ganda nun busina ng firetruck, parang namamalat na kamatayan katakot..sanba mkkabili nun, nagikot akosa gandara walako makita??

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The volunteers have their own forum. Unfortunately, if you try to register parating rejected.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    Sino andun nung nasunog ang QC HALL? I was.

Yung sa apat na nasaktan three were FIRE VOLUNTEERS. The fourth was a staff of the Vice Mayor (Herbert Bautista).

Fact is they were helpful. But they were also disorganized when they arrived (nag kaka bangaan, nalilito kung saan etc.). Hayun 3 of them got hurt. Sabi tutal volunteers kaya ok lang. E kung na critical sila?

When the BFD arrived they worked on the extention areas which the volunteers hit last with water. The early arrivals (the in-house fire truck and the fire volunteers) worked on the burning annex building first. So ayun lumakad apoy patungo sa main building.

The late commers (the BFD firetucks focused on the connecting floors to the main building) stopped the spread to the main building. They saved the main city hall.

Before you guys bashed the BFD (to which I am not affiliated with and have a lot of issues with them but thats another story) try knowing beyond the press release.

Kasi iniligtas nila QC HALL at Legislative wing. Be fair.
    (I also did not put "Chinese" because it sounds racial. Basta volunteers who seemed so untrained and unorganized)
    May we ask how you know all this?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Chinoy Fire Volunteers are really helpful. Mas mga bago ang equipments at mas mabilis rumesponde as compared to our BFP (pano e talamak ang corruption). Yun nga lang, may ibang member silang mayayabang. Anyway, kudos to their members who are humble & disciplined enough to keep their feet on the ground.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Our neighbor down the street experienced a fire late last year. The Bomberos that came were asking for a little "For the Boys" before they start hosing down the house down.

Of course in that situation, all you can say is Yes.

The BFP is a cesspool of Corrupt extortionists.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Mas inisip pa ng BFP yung kahihiyan nila kesa sa nasusunugan.
    sir boybi, newbie po dito..fire volunteer po b kau? bka my alam kau sa mga BFD makulit na pbalik balik dito sa shop ko..my 2 nko fire extinguisher pero for refill ndaw..my sabit bko pag tinangihan ko? complete docu ko sa negosyo..salamat po

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: no posting in SMS/TXT format

Read the RULES.

Ignorance of the RULES is not an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    pasensya na sir..humihingi lang ng tulong.nagmamadali din kasi pabalik balik yun bumbero e..
    anybody there who could help me? thank you..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    em53 taga san ka? alam mo ba kung taga sang station yang pabalik balik sayo?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Chinoy Fire Volunteers