New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Would just like to share great service provided to me by BPI's hotline (89-100) for my Express Online account's password reset.

Got my account locked this Monday because of entering the wrong password more than twice (yeah my bad - guess I really couldn't remember what it was without my browser's password autosave feature). So I chose the reset option via their website on the same day and as read, waited for the following day to have the account reactivated.

Unfortunately, too busy the following day and had the ATM reactivation only by Wednesday. After reactivating, waited 24 hours (Thursday) and account's still disabled and the site is still asking me whether I'd like it reactivated via ATM or by calling 89-100. I think this is because I tried to do the reactivation via ATM option more than once so yeah, mostly my fault I guess.

Then came weekend and really wanted to check my balance without having to go to a mall just for that purpose, so I called 89-100 to have it reset. Service didn't take long and quickly I got redirected to an account officer and was provided with a temporary password. Pretty great stuff.

I just like to give my two thumbs up because rare does this happen that you call a company's consumer hotline and get the service you need as fast as that. So I'd like to give my kudos for the very prompt assistance - greatly helpful BPI.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ^ i agree. BPI expressonline is really helpful. further, their phone bankers get back to me really quick when i have some concerns.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    BPI got one of the best customer service and they do listen to feedback given by their clients. I experienced it myself.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nagamit ko na rin yang hotline na yan. Very helpful, kahit nasa M.East tinatawagan ko sila. Very helpful sila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yeah, same here, nagamit ko na din yung hotline nila to have my password reset, as what the TS said, they are fast.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *double post*

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Malaking bagay talaga ang BPI Express Phone banking; I'm able to pay for my BPI credit card bill just by having them deduct the amount from my payroll by phone.

Yun nga lang, lumipat na ako ng kumpanya recently, so over-the-counter na ako since hindi na BPI ang payroll ko.

BPI Express Online - Account Password Services (89-100)