Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I salute you, Mr. Honest Boc!

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3075[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    did you know the other side of the story? the owner of the lost money gave boc $32.00 as reward. she lost $17,000.00 and got it back bcoz of honest people like boc. swapang talaga. kahit nagbigay siya ng $2,000.00, di pa siya lugi doon.
    It's simple. Aside from the fact that it may not have been her money (already mentioned by theveed), she just wasn't obliged to give much to the driver. A "thanks for the trouble fee" plus a "gratitude tip" is quite fair. Frankly, I'd give (much) more, pero I wouldn't take it against the holder of the cash if she didn't give a big reward.

On the other hand, the driver wasn't obliged to actively seek for the person whom the cash belonged to. The driver definitely didn't deserve the money and it's not right if he just used it, but it's the woman's responsibility to seek for the money she lost. But the driver returned it anyway.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    what goes around, comes around... nice read

snowbound: what if the person who lost the money doesn't own that money? do you think a person who's capable of carrying US$17K cash would be taking a trike? Or what if they desperately need the 17K for their needs as well and $32 bucks is all he has at that time?

Don't need to pass judgment that quickly.
    +1 on this.

it's not the money that counts.ang importante meron isang pinoy na honest padin sa panahong ito.Mabuhay ka Mr. BOC!!!!keep up the good work

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung tutulong lang yung tricycle driver just to expect something in return, then I don't think he'll be returning the money in the first place... I think he's simply not a greedy person.

"...$2000, di pa sya lugi dun..."

Wha???

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    saludo ako kay mr. boc. sana dumami pa lahi nya!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    if you do something good.....it will get back to you in ten folds!!! mabuhay ka ulit sir!!!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    BOC sana malahian mo ang lahi ng pulitika hehehe kidding aside... saludo po me sayo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Bohol Tricycle driver reaps more rewards for honesty