New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Looking for a very professional, inexpensive and friendly service for car repairs?

Then go to ASPRO.

I really had GREAT experience with this SHOP!

i had all my underchassis, PMS's and other maintenance checks there.

The mechanics there are from CASA's with 5-10years experience of employment from them. Some of the mechanics are from CATS, Toyota, Ford, and Nissan. They specialize in everything. They're very knowledgeable and knows what they do.

Aspro is still a small shop, still in it's debut. This shop was put up by these mechanics and they live by the slogan of, "Gawang CASA pero presyong talyer." i can attest to that slogan. super bait ng mga tao dito.

Very satisfied ako sa gawa nila, Much better than anything here in Parañaque. Kahit wala pa silang Rotary lifts, they utilize every tools they have and still gets the job done well. they are also partially ordering Lift stuffs together with OBD scanners.

So the guys here in ASPRO really gained a Thumbs up from me.

visit their Website. Parallels H-Sphere aspro.ph

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir location po niya sa paranaque? thanks

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    sir location po niya sa paranaque? thanks
    it's just in between, McDo gatchalian and Cruven. You'll see a tarp posted outside so keep your self at the outermost lane of the road.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    it's just in between, McDo gatchalian and Cruven. You'll see a tarp posted outside so keep your self at the outermost lane of the road.
    I know the owners of aspro, you can mention my name Jedi or Tsikot.com baka makadiscount pa po

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    yes, i told them. doc the owner, i always talk to him about stuffs. pero you can get a really big discount there! replacement of shocks nga was 250 a piece but i haggled and got the labor for only 350php. haha

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Is this shop still open? I can't seem to find their contact numbers online.

Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Looking for a very professional, inexpensive and friendly service for car repairs?

Then go to ASPRO.

I really had GREAT experience with this SHOP!

i had all my underchassis, PMS's and other maintenance checks there.

The mechanics there are from CASA's with 5-10years experience of employment from them. Some of the mechanics are from CATS, Toyota, Ford, and Nissan. They specialize in everything. They're very knowledgeable and knows what they do.

Aspro is still a small shop, still in it's debut. This shop was put up by these mechanics and they live by the slogan of, "Gawang CASA pero presyong talyer." i can attest to that slogan. super bait ng mga tao dito.

Very satisfied ako sa gawa nila, Much better than anything here in Parañaque. Kahit wala pa silang Rotary lifts, they utilize every tools they have and still gets the job done well. they are also partially ordering Lift stuffs together with OBD scanners.

So the guys here in ASPRO really gained a Thumbs up from me.

visit their Website. Parallels H-Sphere aspro.ph