New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    if you need information on your u.s. version vehicle, we might be able to help and send you diagrams, tech hints, specifications and diagnostic procedures. ask question here

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    if you need information on your u.s. version vehicle, we might be able to help and send you diagrams, tech hints, specifications and diagnostic procedures. ask question here
    Any information on the 2003 Chevy Tahoe man? Do you charge for the information? And aside from the Chevrolet dealership, do you know of any other garage that does service as well as parts suppliers?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Any information on the 2003 Chevy Tahoe man? Do you charge for the information? And aside from the Chevrolet dealership, do you know of any other garage that does service as well as parts suppliers?

all info for DIY and for other than dealership information is available. be specific of what you need. i'll try to send it to you free. some pages are not email ready.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    all info for DIY and for other than dealership information is available. be specific of what you need. i'll try to send it to you free. some pages are not email ready.
    Is it possible to DIY the instrument cluster when the needles freeze up? Would you also have the diagram for the fuse box? Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We are handling a hummer h2 with a dead tachometer. Any help would be appreciated.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    We are handling a hummer h2 with a dead tachometer. Any help would be appreciated.

schematic diagram

http://alldatapro.com/alldata/PRO~V3...1818/158769890

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Is it possible to DIY the instrument cluster when the needles freeze up? Would you also have the diagram for the fuse box? Thank you.
    please send the first eleven characters of the seventeen characters of the v.i.n.. you need to properly identify your car. it came with three different engines and three different transmissions

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last edited by jick.cejoco; July 14th, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks Jick. I'll get someone to help me with the VIN. The Tahoe is a 4.8 V8.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017