New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ako din.... it is now more clearer to me as to why and how things happen.... thanks cyberdoc

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    wow

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    thanks CyberDoc.. Now I know how things work under the hood..
    Hahaha.. simula ngayon.. ako na masusunod kung ano aayusin.. hindi na ang mekaniko.. kasi kung ano ano itinuturong sira.. hehhehe..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    nice post brother, marami kang matutulungan by this thanks pre

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    great!!! it helps a lot.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Question: On VTEC engines that have cam overlap between the intake cam and exhaust cam, this means that during the overlap, both intake valve and exhaust valve are open. So, during intake stroke, does this mean that exhaust gasses are sucked back in. Or, during exhaust stroke, will exhaust gasses find their way to the intake?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    just new here.malaking tulong ito sa mga first time car owner like me.thanks cyber doc...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    doc, ive read about magnets as fuel saver. i tried it and i found it effective. it adds power aside from fuel savings. lately, a friend told me that the same fuel saver magnets in the market is same as magnets in the computer hard disk drives. curious, we tried it in our cars and had same effect really. can you pls expound on this? thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Very informative especially for newbies like me... thanks for the research and more power!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Hey Guys,
    Try to look into this: www.fuelsaving.info. These are articles relating to fuel saving devices; "Do they work or not?"

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Engine Basics And More!!