New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by OTEP
    Wiretap's body lift was around Php 5K, I think. His suspension lift was a more expensive.

Isang tanong pa ..... iba pa ba ang lift ng SUSPENSION at iba pa sa BODYLIFT ?? Tnx sa mga replies and hoipefully will finish it soon as possible , my decision would be a 2" lift and stick to the 30" tires and maybe a 275 / 75 ?? Malapit lang pala ako sa Calmini na factory , about 2 hrs drive located at Bakersfield . Tnx again ZUKI gods !!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my own humble opinion, Filmar's does the best and most reasonably priced body lifts for the Vitara. You can go as much as 3inch body lift but I suggest that the maximum you go is 2 inches without the risk of straining your a/c lines, steering shaft, and extending your gear and transfercase shifters.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by DSM619
    Isang tanong pa ..... iba pa ba ang lift ng SUSPENSION at iba pa sa BODYLIFT ??
    Suspension lift includes extending all the suspension parts only, coils, shocks & bushings. While body lift is placing a gap inbetween the body and chassis.

Originally posted by DSM619
    Tnx sa mga replies and hoipefully will finish it soon as possible , my decision would be a 2" lift and stick to the 30" tires and maybe a 275 / 75 ?? Malapit lang pala ako sa Calmini na factory , about 2 hrs drive located at Bakersfield . Tnx again ZUKI gods !!
    275/75 ratio tire is almost a 32x12.5 inch measurement. Baka po di na kayanin ng differential gears pakutin ang gulong from standstill point.
    Last edited by Ungas; December 16th, 2003 at 12:12 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mali , 235/75 pala . Anyways ay ano ang the most you can comfortable fit na gulong na the more wier the better . Ayoko kasi na medyo napakalaki ng diameter kaso ang payat . Form over function lang ako unless it will bring to the direction in the future na install the upgraded gears , crawlers etc .

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md should be able to answer your query since he made lots of tire comparisons from his stock rims.

From my vantage point, my bet goes to 245/75R15, but I think most shops only sell 245 widths for 16 rims.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK tnx . Yup , I have to stick to the 16 inch rims that came with it kasi aftermarket and maganda ang design as seen in the gallery under DSM619 , members rides . Salamat po ng marami .

7. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    dude,

update na lang on your upcoming mods, and post pics para may idea ako

thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Tires For 96 Vitara