New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ganda nga talaga ng white or black. Nakakita ko ng black na EXTRA LIMITED GOLD edition hehe sa e.rod ang ganda parang nilower ng konti with touring/rallye type rims. drove the old swift and maganda talaga handling nya. havent driven the sx4 yet pero maganda driving position pati vista sa loob tsaka paikot ng kotse mukha madali i-drive and park except for the a-pillars na may maliit na window parang nakakadistract.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Apologies, in my mind i was comparing the SX4 crossover and the swift. if it was meant to compare the swift against the SX4 aero (which is the sedan) i guess they are pretty much the same except for the space at least to me, i have not checked out the non-crossover version.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i was referring to the crossover. la pa ko nakita na aero sedan sa casa pati sa kalsada hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kokonti bumili ng Aero. Sa Aero baka makakuha ka ng malaking diskwento hehehe

Choice between the two?

SX4 crossover, for style comfort space.

Swift, maybe because its more fuel efficient.

Sx4 sedan, mag celerio na lang ako hehehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Three weeks ago, I went to Wheels E. Rod to ask for a test drive on the new 2012 Suzuki Swift. Unfortunately they don't have a test drive, instead the SA asked me to proceed to Suzuki Caloocan. However, only AT is available for a test drive. Shifting only comes in a higher rpm, but the car is nimble and very agile. Suspension is leaning on a sportier side just like my European sedan and coupe. I like the roomy interior and design including the seating position, but the back seat is a beat cramp.

Right now I'm enjoy driving a manual white Swift. Fuel consumption as per trip computer 21.7 kpl on highway. Engine noise is minimal at140kph 2800 to 3000rpm. City driving 9.8kpl in a stop and go traffic.

Mods done: wrap around body kit, backing sensor, replaced stock bulb with LEDs.

2012 model comes with a rolling 16s 12 spoke mag wheels in a 185x55 Bridgestone Turanza. I'm thinking of a 17s but might affect my fuel consumption. I choose Swift over SX4 because of it's looks and fuel consumption. Pretty good toy car...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by direk View Post
    Three weeks ago, I went to Wheels E. Rod to ask for a test drive on the new 2012 Suzuki Swift. Unfortunately they don't have a test drive, instead the SA asked me to proceed to Suzuki Caloocan. However, only AT is available for a test drive. Shifting only comes in a higher rpm, but the car is nimble and very agile. Suspension is leaning on a sportier side just like my European sedan and coupe. I like the roomy interior and design including the seating position, but the back seat is a beat cramp.

Right now I'm enjoy driving a manual white Swift. Fuel consumption as per trip computer 21.7 kpl on highway. Engine noise is minimal at140kph 2800 to 3000rpm. City driving 9.8kpl in a stop and go traffic.

Mods done: wrap around body kit, backing sensor, replaced stock bulb with LEDs.

2012 model comes with a rolling 16s 12 spoke mag wheels in a 185x55 Bridgestone Turanza. I'm thinking of a 17s but might affect my fuel consumption. I choose Swift over SX4 because of it's looks and fuel consumption. Pretty good toy car...
    Parang patalastas ha?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yun Suzuki SX4 na yan may counterpart sa Italy & france when I went there, Citroen ang tatak, same na same model. and so many Europeans drive that car

I've never seen an SX4 Aero...

But choosing between the SX4 Crossover and the Swift I'd rather get the SX4...

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    According to Suzuki SA's, phased out na ang SX4 Aero.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    yun Suzuki SX4 na yan may counterpart sa Italy & france when I went there, Citroen ang tatak, same na same model. and so many Europeans drive that car
    I think mabili ang Sx4 sa EU and dahil affordable and Small na crossover ito, pero sa atin kasi 2 wheel drive lang kaya parang kotse na mataas lang, then isang variant lang.

Reminds me of the way vitara positioned itself sa market. nung mid 90s Everything was big like Pajero LC, then lumabas ang vitara na SUV na Maliit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
swift or sx4