New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Ertiga scored 4 stars. This one has the exact same body, with only 2 airbags but additional ESC. How expensive is it to add side and curtain airbags? Should be mandatory with ESC by now.
    Parang walang ESC namention sa latest post from the media...

    The pricing is better than the xpander cross(crosstly suspension? Lol)

  2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    457
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Parang walang ESC namention sa latest post from the media...

    The pricing is better than the xpander cross(crosstly suspension? Lol)
    Medyo taob nga Mitsubishi dito.

    D-shaped steering wheel, auto climate controls, 10in HU. ESC is included daw.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Medyo taob nga Mitsubishi dito.

    D-shaped steering wheel, auto climate controls, 10in HU. ESC is included daw.


    ito meron nga ESC. impressive set of features for 1m.

    https://www.carguide. ph/2020/03/suz...-7-seater.html

  4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    457
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ito meron nga ESC. impressive set of features for 1m.

    https://www.carguide. ph/2020/03/suz...-7-seater.html
    Suzuki is also generous in giving discounts, good deal for those in the market.

    I have no idea though how Suzuki's aftersales and spare parts availability is like.

  5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22
    #15
    eyeing the XL7

    i hope, very soon =D

  6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    22
    #16
    the 6-page brochure is here as well...

    "https://www.************ /2020/03/suzuki-ph-releases-specs-of-7-seater.html#more"

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8
    #17
    Hello mga sir,

    would this be a better buy than the Suzuki Vitara? (or compared to its competitor in this class)
    I'm a new car buyer, and want to maximize my 1m budget, may extend to 1.1m but i think that's just about it.

    My main considerations:
    1. can bring me to and back from baguio somewhat effortlessly carrying at least 4-5 persons. plus acceptable ground clearance. i live there.
    2. easy enough to use in edsa. i work here.
    3. not too big to intimidate my fiance, so i can teach her to drive it.
    4. reliability and spare parts availability, especially in long run.
    5. 7 seating capacity is not necessary, (that's why i'm considering the vitara) tho would be nice to have it as an option.

    Also open to other recommendations.
    I'm also open to sedans because better prices. looking at the honda city should i go that road.

    Thank you.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by eupeeupe View Post
    Hello mga sir,

    would this be a better buy than the Suzuki Vitara? (or compared to its competitor in this class)
    I'm a new car buyer, and want to maximize my 1m budget, may extend to 1.1m but i think that's just about it.

    My main considerations:
    1. can bring me to and back from baguio somewhat effortlessly carrying at least 4-5 persons. plus acceptable ground clearance. i live there.
    2. easy enough to use in edsa. i work here.
    3. not too big to intimidate my fiance, so i can teach her to drive it.
    4. reliability and spare parts availability, especially in long run.
    5. 7 seating capacity is not necessary, (that's why i'm considering the vitara) tho would be nice to have it as an option.

    Also open to other recommendations.
    I'm also open to sedans because better prices. looking at the honda city should i go that road.

    Thank you.
    The ertiga group I think has not had too many problems.

    All sub 2L will be revving higher going up mountains. Some are scared of seeing 4000rpm thinking this will wreck the engine.

    I think it's a good buy.

    The Geely Coolray seems good but the reliability is questionable. But with the 5year warranty I think the risk is low.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    8
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The ertiga group I think has not had too many problems.

    All sub 2L will be revving higher going up mountains. Some are scared of seeing 4000rpm thinking this will wreck the engine.

    I think it's a good buy.

    The Geely Coolray seems good but the reliability is questionable. But with the 5year warranty I think the risk is low.
    Thank you for the input sir.
    But what would be the better buy between the vitara and xl7?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,346
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by eupeeupe View Post
    Thank you for the input sir.
    But what would be the better buy between the vitara and xl7?
    You get more space in the xl7 but with less power. If you're a growing family then that's the choice. The vitara is fine if you're solo...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Suzuki XL7