New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    and if these could help anyone: the All-New XL7 is basically the same with the All-New Ertiga (Gen2).. both All-New, no pun intended

upgraded on the XL7 exterior as can be seen on pics spread around the internet. color choices are kept to a minimum of 4 -- 3 pearle-esque and 1 metallic. note that they don't ask for a premium cost with their pearl color variants.

upgraded on the XL7 interior as can be seen on pics spread around the internet.

what's best was the mobile phone controls on the steering wheel, built-in front armrest, the 3rd row 12V socket, an improved multi-info 4.3" gauge cluster and the seats with partial faux leather. faux wood panels from the Ertiga GLX Gen2 is replaced with faux carbon fiber pattern in gray/steel color.

its a major upgrade and not an entirely new vehicle model release. comparing with the XL7 releases in Indonesia and India, the PH release will be the Beta counterpart. but they'll call it XL7 GLX here in PH.

another difference between the 2 is the Infotainment HU. it's 10inches touchscreen (same unit's size as the 2020 Ertiga GLX). with XL7's, it'll have the Android Auto and Apple Car Play versus AutoLink with the 2020 Ertiga GLX).

XL7 has a new 16in rim design in 195x60 rubber. I also found out that the spare tire is the same as the rest. so the owner can rotate all the 5 wheels

XL7 now has the Hill Hold Assist & Stability Control (as they call it ESP).

SRP difference is PhP75K. but Suzuki is giving a better introductory deal for the XL7 so the price difference should go even lower. with all the features added, improved and more futuristic/rugged image and a bit bigger tire -- I would assume the XL7 is priced very competitive with the Gen2 Ertiga GLX...

where the choice is between the looks, it'll be subjective with the buyer's preference... I think both are good 7seaters. and I'm about to acquire the XL7

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mhacman2012 View Post
    and if you happen to know someone who has an Ertiga, same na same po space sa loob nilang 2. added features and upgraded exterior lang po differences nila. I also read somewhere that XL7 may be just +20kilos heavier than the Ertiga Gen2
    it's the same car...

exactly just like what Mitsubishi did with the Xpander and Xpander Cross

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    and if these could help anyone: the All-New XL7 is basically the same with the All-New Ertiga (Gen2).. both All-New, no pun intended

upgraded on the XL7 exterior as can be seen on pics spread around the internet. color choices are kept to a minimum of 4 -- 3 pearle-esque and 1 metallic. note that they don't ask for a premium cost with their pearl color variants.

upgraded on the XL7 interior as can be seen on pics spread around the internet.

what's best was the mobile phone controls on the steering wheel, built-in front armrest, the 3rd row 12V socket, an improved multi-info 4.3" gauge cluster and the seats with partial faux leather. faux wood panels from the Ertiga GLX Gen2 is replaced with faux carbon fiber pattern in gray/steel color.

its a major upgrade and not an entirely new vehicle model release. comparing with the XL7 releases in Indonesia and India, the PH release will be the Beta counterpart. but they'll call it XL7 GLX here in PH.

another difference between the 2 is the Infotainment HU. it's 10inches touchscreen (same unit's size as the 2020 Ertiga GLX). with XL7's, it'll have the Android Auto and Apple Car Play versus AutoLink with the 2020 Ertiga GLX).

XL7 has a new 16in rim design in 195x60 rubber. I also found out that the spare tire is the same as the rest. so the owner can rotate all the 5 wheels

XL7 now has the Hill Hold Assist & Stability Control (as they call it ESP).

SRP difference is PhP75K. but Suzuki is giving a better introductory deal for the XL7 so the price difference should go even lower. with all the features added, improved and more futuristic/rugged image and a bit bigger tire -- I would assume the XL7 is priced very competitive with the Gen2 Ertiga GLX...

where the choice is between the looks, it'll be subjective with the buyer's preference... I think both are good 7seaters. and I'm about to acquire the XL7
    changing the tire size to 195/60/16s only raises the ground clearance by 8mm, the 12mm (half inch) could be from a different set of coils&springs.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    changing the tire size to 195/60/16s only raises the ground clearance by 8mm, the 12mm (half inch) could be from a different set of coils&springs.
    could be... i hope what they put in the XL7 is not a high-maintenance and a low cost one =)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    how's everyone? I hope you are all doing good! it has been almost 2months and fortunately, we'll be on a lighter quarantine mode starting this weekend. I'm from NCR (Paranaque), btw.

getting excited to know Suzuki dealerships will be opening their shops, very soon! and some has opened from other regions last week, I think. I wonder if there were units already released from them after re-opening.

I've also seen a picture of 2 units (Orange & Khaki) posted on separate FB threads, so far. one of them was released 19th-Mar from Bacolod. very lucky they were able to get their units prior to the quarantine...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'd love to go dealer-visiting, just so's i can sit inside them.
    alas, bawal pang mag-liwaliw...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    how's everyone? I hope you are all doing good! it has been almost 2months and fortunately, we'll be on a lighter quarantine mode starting this weekend. I'm from NCR (Paranaque), btw.

getting excited to know Suzuki dealerships will be opening their shops, very soon! and some has opened from other regions last week, I think. I wonder if there were units already released from them after re-opening.

I've also seen a picture of 2 units (Orange & Khaki) posted on separate FB threads, so far. one of them was released 19th-Mar from Bacolod. very lucky they were able to get their units prior to the quarantine...
    Doubt Paranaque will be on a lighter quarantine mode next week. Mejo high ang cases jan. Next week, Olivares said he will implement 3 day lockdown on select barangays.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Doubt Paranaque will be on a lighter quarantine mode next week. Mejo high ang cases jan. Next week, Olivares said he will implement 3 day lockdown on select barangays.

Five or more barangays in Paranaque to be placed under strict quarantine due to surge in COVID-19 cases >> Manila Bulletin News

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    the illogical thing of all of these is that NONE are giving the most important advice: give a list of things to do to boost your immunity. If you boost your immunity, the effect on you will be much more milder or you can even be symptom-less.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast