New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Between the two, get the XL7. Bound to be much more around our streets than the discontinued Vitara. Hard really to recommend a discontinued model.

It shares almost all parts with the popular Ertiga except for front end panels, so expect spares to be abundant. The third row is surprisingly spacious, a medium-sized adult could fit there.

If you can stretch your budget, the Innova E is your best bet. Has the space, power, and comfort you need. Even more spacious than midsize SUVs.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by eupeeupe View Post
    Thank you for the input sir.
    But what would be the better buy between the vitara and xl7?
    Vitara has been discontinued locally

Suzuki Vitara 2018

3. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Between the two, get the XL7. Bound to be much more around our streets than the discontinued Vitara. Hard really to recommend a discontinued model.

It shares almost all parts with the popular Ertiga except for front end panels, so expect spares to be abundant. The third row is surprisingly spacious, a medium-sized adult could fit there.

If you can stretch your budget, the Innova E is your best bet. Has the space, power, and comfort you need. Even more spacious than midsize SUVs.

I don't think i can extend my budget any more, so much so i'm even considering sedans because cheaper prices.

Thank you for the recommendation.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I don't think i can extend my budget any more, so much so i'm even considering sedans because cheaper prices.

Thank you for the recommendation.
    new car, buyer? or, new, car buyer?

get a slightly used car.
    that should give you more choices to choose from.

5 people?
    get an innova.
    they're wider on the inside. but they don't ride as comfortably as the sedan. a very important consideration if frequent looong drive is on the program.

xl7?
    let's wait for it to arrive, then sakyan at sukatin.
    Last edited by dr. d; March 16th, 2020 at 01:17 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    new car, buyer? or, new, car buyer?

get a slightly used car.
    that should give you more choices to choose from.

5 people?
    get an innova.
    they're wider on the inside. but they don't ride as comfortably as the sedan. a very important consideration if frequent looong drive is on the program.

xl7?
    let's wait for it to arrive, then sakyan at sukatin.
    1st time buyer, new car preferred.
    innova is a little out of my budget and may be too big for my preference (i'm limiting myself to smaller sized crossovers and MPVs) since i'll be using it more on the daily.

i do hope the xl7 will provide, as it looks promising, and one of the better looking MPVs disguising as an SUV.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    1st time buyer, new car preferred.
    innova is a little out of my budget and may be too big for my preference (i'm limiting myself to smaller sized crossovers and MPVs) since i'll be using it more on the daily.

i do hope the xl7 will provide, as it looks promising, and one of the better looking MPVs disguising as an SUV.
    download the dimensions, po.
    my feeling is, the other choices may only look smaller, but in truth, they are just as big.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Vitara has been discontinued locally

Suzuki Vitara 2018
    nabasa ko to:
    "However, not all is lost as Suzuki also says that they will be announcing a new, value-packed variant of the Vitara. Let’s hope that it is well-equipped and competitively priced to truly compete with the influx of subcompact crossovers coming from China."

Hopefully, meron nga.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    nabasa ko to:
    "However, not all is lost as Suzuki also says that they will be announcing a new, value-packed variant of the Vitara. Let’s hope that it is well-equipped and competitively priced to truly compete with the influx of subcompact crossovers coming from China."

Hopefully, meron nga.
    Sana nga kahit isa or dalawang variant lang na Vitara. Katulad ng ginawa ni Mitsubishi. They discontinued Xpander GLS Sport, then they replaced it with an Xpander Cross. Mitsubishi's answer to the XL7.

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    nabasa ko to:

Hopefully, meron nga.
    they would have one -- called the Vitara Grip. it will be 4x4 now. so if you want the Vitara on a tight budget, get the current version. it's so sporty a 5-seater crossover SUV

I have no further details yet. you might see them on some media articles, though... research nlang.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    my feeling is, the other choices may only look smaller, but in truth, they are just as big.
    XL7 webpage and brochure are here:

ALL-NEW XL7

Brochure Downloads - Suzuki Philippines Automobile

and if you happen to know someone who has an Ertiga, same na same po space sa loob nilang 2. added features and upgraded exterior lang po differences nila. I also read somewhere that XL7 may be just +20kilos heavier than the Ertiga Gen2

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XL7 webpage and brochure are here:

ALL-NEW XL7

https://auto.suzuki.com.ph/downloadable-forms/

and if you happen to know someone who has an Ertiga, same na same po space sa loob nilang 2. added features and upgraded exterior lang po differences nila. I also read somewhere that XL7 may be just +20kilos heavier than the Ertiga Gen2

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast