New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hello my name is jóhann and i am from iceland but my mother is from the Philippines and we are coming to the Philippines for a vacation and i was wondering if anybody could tell me if i could find some ARB Air lockers in or around cebu city? It would be great if you could point me to some stores. The car is a Suzuki Vitara V6 1996 on 33" mudders.

with best regards Jóhann Birgisson, Iceland

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KanDoo View Post
    Hello my name is jóhann and i am from iceland but my mother is from the Philippines and we are coming to the Philippines for a vacation and i was wondering if anybody could tell me if i could find some ARB Air lockers in or around cebu city? It would be great if you could point me to some stores. The car is a Suzuki Vitara V6 1996 on 33" mudders.

with best regards Jóhann Birgisson, Iceland
    Hello, Its OK if you know of a store in the Philippines that can send it to me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You can try 199 Offroad house or RATS4x4 in Manila... though I don't know their contact numbers.

Best to log-in to http://www.4x4ph.com/ , as that's the local 4x4 club, and they may be able to give you a better idea of how much the part will cost locally and where you can get it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Suzuki Vitara ARB air diff lock