New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1505
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    hello po..just want to ask po..ung mga unit po b ng vitara ngayon na nilalabas is vitara 2019 na? ano po pagkakaiba ng vitara 2018 model at vitara 2019..ty po sa makakapansin..

first time to buy po..ty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by chey View Post
    hello po..just want to ask po..ung mga unit po b ng vitara ngayon na nilalabas is vitara 2019 na? ano po pagkakaiba ng vitara 2018 model at vitara 2019..ty po sa makakapansin..

first time to buy po..ty

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    2018/2019 same pa din.

Wala pa din ung facelifted turbo version. Kaya walang bumibili nito e, hina ng Suzuki.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017

4. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Seen a few facelifted GLXs already.

Did we get the new engine? How come walang 'noise' for this facelift launch?

Poor Suzuki Phils :|

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Saw the facelifted Vitara - it still keeps the old engine. Interior fit and finish is still closer to Swift than an HRV.

With very little in the way of upgrades, I'm not too confident that the Vitara will sell very well against cheaper, better looking, and better-finished (!) Chinese subcompact CUVs.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Saw the facelifted Vitara - it still keeps the old engine. Interior fit and finish is still closer to Swift than an HRV.

With very little in the way of upgrades, I'm not too confident that the Vitara will sell very well against cheaper, better looking, and better-finished (!) Chinese subcompact CUVs.

i dis-agree.
    the stigma of the china car is still... palpable.
    let's see what we shall see in the near future.

is it true, more cars are sold during the Xmas season than at any other time of the year?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i dis-agree.
    the stigma of the china car is still... palpable.
    let's see what we shall see in the near future.

is it true, more cars are sold during the Xmas season than at any other time of the year?
    Even before the launch of the MG ZS and Geely Coolray, the Vitara never outsold the Ecosport and didn't hold a candle against the similarly priced Xpander and Rush. It didn't even outsell the Civic despite the market preference towards subcompact CUVs vs compact sedans.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Even before the launch of the MG ZS and Geely Coolray, the Vitara never outsold the Ecosport and didn't hold a candle against the similarly priced Xpander and Rush. It didn't even outsell the Civic despite the market preference towards subcompact CUVs vs compact sedans.

...thought we were comparing vitara versus china cars...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ...thought we were comparing vitara versus china cars...
    Even during the time when Chinese CUVs weren't offered here yet, the Vitara wasn't a best-seller. With more options on the table today (headlined by the ZS and Coolray), I don't expect sales or market share to improve even after the facelift.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Ang mali ng suzuki PH dito sobrang late na nang i release. Ngayon ang dami na competition, mapasegment niya o kaya yung mga 7 seater. Right now it's still very competetive. It's not a cvt or a 4 speed, plus it's fully loaded with tech and safety features for a price that is very affordable. Ang saving grace lang nito is if they release the turbo version with a sub P1.3m price tag.