New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 151 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    It rivals the Juke, Eco, and Creta. Juke's just a.. won't continue any longer.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014

VITARA | AUTOMOBILE | Global Suzuki

who wants to speculate on the GL's price? maybe P825k ? d*mn you excise tax i should've waited for the GL instead of buying the eco ambiente

however the Ecosport is still a taller vehicle w/ higher ground clearance, but Vitara is no slouch either

but! Vitara is slightly wider and quite a bit longer since it doesn't have to be sub-4meter like the Eco. (apparently the indian version (brezza) was redesigned to be sub-4m)

another good thing on the Vitara is that the rear lifts up instead of sideways on the eco

but to keep costs down the Vitara GL has hand-cranked rear windows i think i could live with that

by the looks of it the Vit GL is going to be a better car than Eco Ambiente. but the pricing might be an issue. we don't have any free trade agreements w/ hungary, right?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    tingen ko lang dyan honda city first gen na tinaas eh, Di na kelangan maghinayang pa. mas maganda naman creta kaysa dyan, as well as juke

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    More details on the safety features:

Suzuki Philippines Launches 218 Vitara (w/ 23 Photos) | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

The 6 airbags seem to be available only on the GLX version.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They could've skipped the sunroof to bring the price lower ...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They could've skipped the sunroof to bring the price lower ...
    Personally, I like having the sunroof

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    I just saw one in festival mall. Best value yung GL+. Exterior wise ok lang, hindi masyadong flashy di rin masyadong simple. Yung cabin niya may feel na you get more than what you paid for lalo na yung GLX may panoramic sunroof.
    Sir ieddam, which Suzuki dealership displayed the new Vitara at Festival Mall?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014

deeper (front to back) trunk than the ridiculously small trunk on the ecosport

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by edwin_ac View Post
    Personally, I like having the sunroof

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sir ieddam, which Suzuki dealership displayed the new Vitara at Festival Mall?
    I think it was Suzuki Alabang.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I thought the Vitara was positioned with the Ford Escape segment?

Hmmm.. looking at the dimensions, it seems this is a scaled down version of the Grand Vitara.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    It's now smaller ... Nissan Juke and Ford Ecosport segment ...