New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    No manual?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    space looks as tiny as the new ecosport. comparisons ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    No manual?
    maglalabas sila eventually (yung GL variant), pero for now AT palang meron sa lineup nila

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It looks better though than the Ecosport and Juke.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It looks better though than the Ecosport and Juke.
    I agree. Its transmission would perform better as well compared to the clunky cvt of Juke and the horrendous dual clutch of ecosport.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I agree. Its transmission would perform better as well compared to the clunky cvt of Juke and the horrendous dual clutch of ecosport.

CVTs are not clanky, that's really more the nature of DCT. CVTs tend to be devoid of feel when changing gears.

DCTs are more responsive than AT or CVT but if you're not used to it, you will find it a bit off.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    CVTs are not clanky, that's really more the nature of DCT. CVTs tend to be devoid of feel when changing gears.

DCTs are more responsive than AT or CVT but if you're not used to it, you will find it a bit off.
    The issue with cvt varies per car maker. Subaru is perhaps is the best example of a smooth cvt performance. For the juke however it performs rather clunky on a slow moving traffic.

I do happen to drive a ford with a dual clutch transmission. Yep its punchy and fun to drive but exhibits jerky acceleration when driving uphill or on a slow moving traffic.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    The issue with cvt varies per car maker. Subaru is perhaps is the best example of a smooth cvt performance. For the juke however it performs rather clunky on a slow moving traffic.

I do happen to drive a ford with a dual clutch transmission. Yep its punchy and fun to drive but exhibits jerky acceleration when driving uphill or on a slow moving traffic.

Maganda rin ang CVT ng Honda ngayon after 6 months of daily driving the BR-V. Nakakapanibago lang talaga after driving a transmission with fixed gears.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Yep, Subaru's CVT is quite good. My FXT drives smoothly. Too smooth that you forget that you are already driving very fast.

I have learned well how to drive the DCT of my Fiesta Ecoboost. I rarely experience jerky acceleration in slow moving traffic or going uphill.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Maruti Suzuki Vitara brezza is compact SUV in high demand. Good looking, comfortable and cheap.