New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34748081828384
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsk View Post
    My friend referred me a unit Suzuki Swift 2009 Model A/T sold for 270k. Gusto ko sana kunin kaya lang nakuha na daw agad ng iba. Dapat ba kong magsisi?

Btw, okay pa din ba kumuha ng old model Suzuki Swift which around 250~270k nowadays? Or better get a 2013~2015 Mitsubishi Mirage HB? Same price range lang naman sila, pero I guess mas okay ata yung Swift, di ko lang sure if its really worth the price to get those old models? Ganyang range lang kasi talaga ang budget ko at gusto ko sana masulit yun every cent ng money ko.
    Hello! Following up on your post
    Did you choose the Swift over the mirage? My budget kasi is the same as yours. Around 250-280k lang din, and I'm choosing between Suzuki Swift 2008 din and Mirage GLS 2014. Is it worth getting the Swift kahit mas luma sya?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by warayupday View Post
    Hi all! Newbie here and newbie driver as well.

About a week ago I acquired a 2008 Suzuki Swift with 63000km on it. It seems to run nice, with no kalampag, and everything seems to be working well. However, I noticed a small pool of engine oil on the floor of our garage last night, and had the car checked at Motech San Joaquin this morning. The mechanic said that the leak was coming from the timing chain tensioner area of the engine, which unfortunately they can't fix because they don't have the parts. He said that I should go to the casa.

I've read that casas overcharge, and I'm trying to spend as little as possible. What other options do I have? I've read that Olympia in Araneta Ave has Suzuki parts. Can I go there and have a mechanic check the car and replace the faulty part? Is Banawe an option, too? If you think that going to the casa is best, which one should I go to? I've read that Suzuki Shaw has bad service.

Thanks in advance for your replies. Cheers!
    Hello! How's your Swift doing? Planning to buy a 2008 Swift din kasi since it's around my budget of 250-280k. I can only extend my budget to 300k. Do you think it's still wise to buy an old Swift over the newer 2014 Mirage that cost around 280k din?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by epsilonxp View Post
    Hello! How's your Swift doing? Planning to buy a 2008 Swift din kasi since it's around my budget of 250-280k. I can only extend my budget to 300k. Do you think it's still wise to buy an old Swift over the newer 2014 Mirage that cost around 280k din?
    konting dagdag nalang bro makakuha kana ng newer 1.2L swift (2015)
    unless mas prefer mo ang porma nun older swift

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello, is a 2008 Swift (A/T) still a good buy today? In terms of parts availability and serviceability by mechanics? Looking for a small coding car (due to tight parking). I could get a much newer Mirage but I still prefer the looks of the Swift. At my price range meron na rin mga Vios and Altis available but I'm hoping to get a smaller car nga sana.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I am posting for a friend. He has a 2017 Swift & he is looking for a front tower strut bar. Any one of you know a place or person to get in touch with?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    I am posting for a friend. He has a 2017 Swift & he is looking for a front tower strut bar. Any one of you know a place or person to get in touch with?
    Ultra Racing?

VENOM Performance Lubes & Parts

Ultra Racing PH Store

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ultra Racing?

Ultra Racing PH Store

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Ultra Racing?

Ultra Racing PH Store

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ultra Racing?